I'm the free runner.

Hi guys... First story ever! Hope you like the start of it, I will work on the rest if people want more by commenting

Voting

Even become a fan !!!

btw, ive got 2 men who are two main characters ryan and connor, but ryan is 16 and connor is 15 in the story :) anyway......

Read away !!! :-) xxx

I could feel my chest tighten as I kept running away from the police, for the second time today, I was a free runner, hoping from roof to roof, feeling the wind in my hair as I jump down from the back of the cinema, I landed on a patch of grass, I hadn't quite got the hang of landing so it kinda hurt but it was on a slant behind the cinema so I rolled down and hit the back of the wall pretty hard, With out another thought I kept running, I couldn't get caught by the police, I had already had a warning and if my foster parents found out, they would kick me out.

By this time I was sprinting up the stairs from the beach next the the cinema, , and when I got to the top, I searcherd around for my inhaler, I wouldn't find it... I left it on the roof! I was panting like mad, I couldn't breath propley and I could see the police at the bottom of the stairs looking around for me.

I ran down the road towards the cinema, and back down another flight of stairs, the police were still at the bottom of the other stairs, as I came rushing down the other stairs still panting, and now starting to panic, I jumped on the dustbin, and on the emergency exit pull down metal ladder at the side of the cinema, I could see the police running my way as they saw me, I tried to hurry up the ladders, but as I was near the top, I felt a hand grab my ankle and I fell back on the hard concrete.....

Hoped you kinda liked it, first story ever guys! Well if you did like it, get to the voting and commenting please if you want the story to continue

Cheers guys 8-)

YellowBigSmile :-) xxx <3