Fights

Kurt's POV

     It's been a couple of weeks with Rachel in the group. They still fight constantly and I'm kinda getting sick of it. The only time they actually were somewhat nice to each other was when we went out looking for food that one time.
     They even fought while killing walkers last week, which probably only brought more in.

*Flashback*
     "Oh, so now you're able to do this," Finn said as he shot a walker coming his way. He turned to Rachel who was in the middle of stabbing a walker with her butcher knife.
     "Well, I'm getting used to it," she yelled.
     "You're so exhausting just to talk to," he screamed as he push the newly dead and threw it at the others.
     "Speak for yourself, Frankenteen," she said while slitting the walkers throat.
*End of Flashback*

     I've been trying to think of ways to get them to get along but I don't know if any of them will work. But, the one that I really think will work, might be good to use.
     Finn always loved music. He drummed all the time back in high school. If Rachel can sing, maybe she can get him to change his mind about her.
     I pulled out of my thoughts when I heard more yelling. 'Oh good grief,' I thought to myself.
     "I'm getting sick and tired of you treating every animal that you come across like garbage. Where's your humanity," Rachel screamed.
     "Geez, you are such a drama queen. What, did you get kicked off of Broadway or something. I'd feel bad for whoever had to work with you," Finn screamed.
     Just then, Rachel slapped him hard on the cheek. I jumped up to get between them. This has gone on long enough.
     "Ok guys, you have got to cut it out," I said. I turned to Rachel, who had tears in her eyes. Then, I turned to Finn who was rubbing his cheek.
     "You two are gonna get us killed with all the fighting you've been doing. Seriously, you're like an old, married couple."
     They both made a disgusted face, as if to say that getting married was out of the question.
     "Cut it out before I knock you out," I said.
     Finn lowered his head. He knows that I may look scrawny but I can knock him out. I've done it before.
     They sat in other sides of our camp. I sighed to myself. For our sake, and the sake of my sanity, this plan better work.

Will Kurt's idea work? Will Finn and Rachel ever stop fighting?