---------------
MILES

"A new pack?"

"Yes."

"But I'm part dragon?"

"But you're also part wolf, in our pack we'll let you be both."

The shimmer in his eyes was worth every second of driving here and explaining our plan. How could someone be forced to chose between powers, that's like picking between cultures. It's a part of who you are.

"But my family..." He looks off into the distance of his house. Lucky for Ares and I, Miles was home alone at the time we dropped by. Miles' parents aren't very fond of Ares anymore.

"You can still see them, you'll just have a new family. Like us." I gesture between Ares and I as he rubs my stomach.

"W-Wait WHAT?" Miles yells with the widest eyes I've ever seen.

We forgot to tell him.

"You're pregnant? What? When are you due? Is it a litter? Are you having a boy? Are you okay? Do you need anything?" Miles constantly keeps shooting questions out of his big mouth. I know I brought this upon myself because I forgot to tell him, I just thought he'd find out somehow.

I look to Ares, and nod, telling him that he can explain. I've told people already, and it always gives me a buzz. I want him to feel it.

"We're having twin boys. Coby and Chase. Due on the 1st June."

"Holy shit, guys. Congratulations." He smiles like an idiot, staring at the both of us like we're a million dollars.

"Thank you, Miles. You know, maybe you'll see them more when they're born if you were apart of our pack." I say not so smoothly, trying to get the message across as easy as possible.

"Babies and werewolf powers. What more could I need?" Miles chuckles, flaunting around his killer smile.

"So you're in?" I lean forward, trying to catch this moment closer than it already is.

"I sure am."

-------------
KYLE

"I-I don't know guys, I'm beta here... they need me."

"Tonks, you and I both know you have the potential for an Alpha, come with us and we'll give you the power."

"But they need me."

"We need you."

I'm surprised that influencing Kyle is taking this long. He's such a nice guy that he's finding it difficult to choose between which pack to help.

"People will always need you, Kyle, and we're not forcing you to join us. But think about it, can you imagine how happier you'd be with us? The babies? Miles? Aren't those the people that really need you?" I persuade him so far to confusion, his eyebrows furrow and he runs his hands through his hair.

"Argh." He groans, looking around. We sit in the living room of his house. He lives alone as the packs beta, but is careful to watch his back for listeners. He gives me an uneasy look with a suspected smile when he says:

"I'm in." I charge into him with a hug, kissing his cheek. "The three of us could be the werewolf version of Destiny's Child." 

I laugh, happy. So happy. "Whatever you want."