New Living

Criminal ~Brittney Spears

6 weeks past and Sakura was fully healed, she has also moved in to the new house with the help of her new friends. She heard that her father and hid gang is in jail.

Sakura POV

I'm so tired of school then only positives are MMA classes and seeing my friends.

''Sakura hello world to Sakura,'' Gai kept saying flicking his fingers in front f my face.

''wow what the fuck are you doing?'' I ask him jumping back in my seat. He looked at me and shock his head,

''if you keep day dreaming I will kick you out,''

''if you keep talking shit I will punch you and that isn't a threat its a promise,'' I responded to him. He gulped and started to teach the class.

''nice one,'' Ino whispered to me,

''he needs to learn to shut up sometimes,''

''yeah he does,'' Karin says as she giggles.

The whole class was so boring, he just kept talking random crap the whole time. My next class was english with Shuhi. I walked in to the class noticing the teacher starring at me,

''you got a problem?'' I ask her,

''no not at all,''

''what ever,'' I say taking a seat in the back of the class. Shuhi was reading us a book on depression its called Once Upon A Depression. When she finished reading it she announced the author Saku Haruno, I smiled cause I'm the only one in the class who knows the author; the author is me. I ignored what the teacher had to say about the book and just looked at the window noticing the grey clouds.

Kakashi POV

I'm in history and social science or also known as HASS. The teacher hates my guts and gets on my nerves.

''Kakashi would you please answer this?'' The teacher asked me in a tone that annoyed me.

''why don't you answer it yourself you're the teacher,'' I replied.

''GET OUT OF MY CLASS NOW HATAKE!'' the teacher yell as he pointed at the door,

''AND GO TO SHUHI CLASS ROOM!'' he adds.

I grabbed my bag and walked to the class, when I knocked on the door the teacher looked pissed,

''again Hatake?''

''you know it,''

''theres a spear seat next to Ichigo,'' she commanded. I smiled and sat next to Sakura who didn't even noticed I was there.

''hey Sakura,''

''oh hey Kakashi what are you doing in english?'' she asked me.

''I got kicked out and got sent here,'' I reply. She smiled, I love her smile its so beautiful.

''SAKURA STOP DAY DREAMING AND ANSWER THE QUESTION!'' the teacher yelled at Sakura.

''DONT FUCKING SCREAM AT ME WHY DONT YOU ANSWER IT YOURSELF OR ARE YOU TOO STUPID!''Sakura yelled back, the whole class began to giggle.

''I'M GOING TO CALL YOUR PARENTS!''

''GO A FUCKING AHEAD YOU'LL HAVE FUN FINDING THEM!''

''STUPID ORPHAN!''

''YOU ARE A USELESS FUCKING TEACHER WHO ASKS STUDNETS TO ANSWER QUESTIONS SHE DOESN'T KNOW THE ANSWER FOR!''

The whole class fell silent,

''YOU ARE A WASTE OF SKIN AND AIR AND IF YOU SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT MY PARENTS I PROMISE YOU I'LL MAKE YOU SPEAKING IMPAIRED!'' Sakura yelled as she gave the teacher a death stair that made the teach gulp.

The siren went and the class soon left the classroom.

I'm going to ask out Sakura today I thought to myself as I walked of the classroom, she's so beautiful and strong. I walked to my next class that was with Hinata, Naruto, Sasuke and Karin. We had science together, I walked through the door and noticed I was the first one there so a dragged the table in the back and sat down. After a few minutes everyone started showing up,

''Hey Kaka why so early?'' Naruto yells as he grabs a seat next to me.

''hey Naruto I just had nothing better to do,'' I replied. Sasuke and Karin grabbed the seats next to Naruto. The teacher stood in front of the class and started to speak,

''okay class today you have a free period and Hatake,''

''yes Miss?'' I ask her,

''you didn't come to detention yesterday why?''

''Umm  cause I had no time to sit in this shity ass class room and listen you now shut up,''  I tell her giving her a stare that made her gulp.

''o-okay.''

''What's up your ass today?'' Karin asks me,

''nothing I just can't bare listening to her anymore,'' I reply. Karin smiled,

''I don't think that's it your thinking about something what is it?'' she asks me.

''nothing,''

''Kakashi tell me please,''

''no,''

''pretty please,''

''no,''

''Hatake please,''

''Fine okay I'm thinking of asking Sakura out,'' I say not caring of their response.