A New Hell

7 years~ Leah Guest rewritten (originally by Lukas Graham)

( I do character point of view so when POV is after a name that means its their point of view)

Sakura POV

As I am waken by the sun shining rudely through my curtains, I slowly walk to my bathroom and wash my face. I slowly walk back towards my bed,

''a new school or should I say a new hell,'' I say to myself as I grab a black hair lucky from the table beside my bed. My hair is a bubble gum pink and is very long, I grab all of my hair and put it up in to a pony tail. I then left my room and headed to the kitchen to get some breakfast, I live by myself since my parents left me. I don't care about them anymore they are just pathetic, leaving a 12 year old girl just because she's bad. I'm 16 now and I'll be 17 in a few months time. I grabbed an apple from the fridge and ate it pretty quickly. I walked back to my room and grabbed a pair on black skinny jeans from my draw and a black shirt. I quickly got dressed and looked in the mirror, my pants fitted my perfectly and my shirt hung down on one side. I grabbed my shoes and slipped them on, I looked at the time. 8:15 I better go to school, I walked out of my room and grabbed my motor bike keys and my school bag. I quickly opened the garage and grabbed my helmet and put on, I then jumped on the the motorbike and turned it on.

I quickly drove off, the school isn't far from my house so I'll be there pretty soon I thought to myself. When I arrived I parked my bike in the motorbike parking spot and took off my helmet. I could feel everyone staring at me I placed my helmet on my bike and walked in to the school, a group of girls gave me dirties as I waked through the door.

''hey stay the fuck away from my Kakshi-kun,'' a girl with black hair said to me as she stood infant of me,

''i don't even know who you are fucking talking about,'' I say to her as she points her finger at me.

''and remove your finger from my face before I break it,'' I add. She smirked and said,

''why should I?'' 

I quickly then grabbed her finger and bent it back breaking it then I punched her in the face,

''I told you to remove your finger,'' I say as I leave her on the floor, everyone was staring at me in shock. I walked to the principles office and knocked on the wooden door,

''come in,'' I heard a voice say on the other side of the door. I opened the door to see a male sitting in a chair looking at me,

''you must be the new student Sakura Haruno but you want to be called Sakura Ichigo can I please ask why?'' he asked me.

''yeah my parents left me when I was young and their last name was Haruno and I don't want to have the last name,'' I say bluntly.

''okay and it seems you go expelled from your last school for smashing a group of 12 girls but thats in the past so please try to make a new start and my name is Jumi-san,'' he says with a smile on his face.

A group of girls walked in to the office with the girl I punched in the face,

''what happen?'' Jumi asked. The girl pointed at me and said,

''she broke my finger and punched me in the face,'' 

''I fucking told you to remove your finger from my face and I punched you in the face for a warning so shut the fuck up,'' I say casually.

''you've been hear for only 20 minutes and already have hurt someone I'm impressed and Lilli this girl doesn't react unless you piss her off so just go to the medic rooms and the nurse will fix you up,'' Jumi says to the girl, I smile I might like this school. The group of girls left without saying a word,