Harry imagine

While I was waiting for Harry to get home I was finishing up Christmas dinner . " All Finished ! " I hear A car Door and and fix my hair and makeup quickly before he comes in . " Hello Harry Ho.." he cuts me off " shut the hell up Y/N and be quiet for once " he spouts . What's gotten into him ? " Excuse me ? What's gotten into you ?" his head turns sharply and looks at me and roles his eyes " He We go again with the talking" " Harry your pissing my off with your attitude , if your gonna act like that then I'm leaving until you calm down " I shout . What strews out the perfect day slowly got worse and worse " Im pissing YOU off ? You pissing ME of love " I grab my coat and start to leave . He grabs my wrist and pulls me back " Harry let go your hurting me ! " his grip got tighter and tighter and then I feel a sharp pain on my face " Harry...how could you " I say with a look of horror on my face . " Y/N I'm sorry ... I .. I didn't mean to " I run out the door and get in my car and lock the doors and pull away .

I start my car and quickly drive off to my Louis's house , I bang on the door multiple times before he answers " Lou , are you there ? Please answer ?" tears are still falling down my cheeks like a waterfall . I hear the door being unlocked and when it opened I saw Niall's face " Y/N ! Are you okay ? " he looks at the red hand print on the side of my face an I can see anger flashing in hhis eyes . " Did Harry do this to you ? " I nod . He sits me on the couch and goes and finds Louie . Why would Hazza do this to me ? He's never acted like this .. " Look at her face !" Niall cries to Lou there eyes filled with Horror . " when did this happen ? " Lou asked with out hesitation . " About an hour ago ..." Niall picks up his keys and goes to his car . I'm guessing he's going to get Harry ...I see Lou storm off to the kitchen while talking to him self . * why the hell would he do that ? I told him if he ever touched her he'd get it and now... * he looks at his phone and when the screen light up he gets a look of extreme frustration and walks into the living room where am and hands me a cup I tea " I'll be back in a minute " he walks out the door and I can hear screaming * styles I though I told you to never touch her ... * * I didn't mean to ! It was an accident ! I'm sorry ! * * I'm not the one you should Be telling sorry , and sorry not gonna cut it * I see them about to walk in side and I run for the back door and And run for my car around the front and leave . I look at my phone and plug it in and listen to music . While I was listing to my Irish/Celtic music It gets interrupted by a Call its Harry "Hello ? Why do you want ? " " Where the hell are you Y/N ? We came in and you were gone ?" " why You would you care ?but anyways I'm going ...out ! " " why do I care ? Ha I care Becouse I love you and I'm your boy friend ! Now get back here I have to tell you something " ha no your not ?! Our relationship ended when you slapped me Haz and no.." I hang up the phone and continue driving ..hmm where to go ?! I feel free .. I look at the lit up scream of my phone and see there are 25 new messages and 5 misse calls . I ignore them and keep driving . I'm gonna drive as far as I can , Hm .. How about London . That sounds prefect . Why did I have a sudden rush of energy ? After 3 hours of driving I made it and imideatly checked in to the first hotel I saw , the cheaters Dale inn and suites . I walk in this place is beautiful , the Christmas trees is decorated amazingly . I walk up to the front desk " Hello miss how can I help you ? " I smile ha he called me miss " I would like a king suite for one " he hands me a key card " Your room is on the fith floor room 537 " I say thank you and walk over to the elevator and press the number five. I hate elevators...i hold onto the railing as tight as possible until the elevator stops . I walk out and make my way to room 537 . I make three rights and one left . I find my room and right before I walk in I hear Frmillioar Giggiling from down the hall . I look over and see Perrie and Zayn . I can see Perrie nudge Zayn . He looks. Up and starts to run for me " Y/N stop ! " I run into my room and quickly shut then lock the door behind me . " I'm telling the Boys your here , They've been worried sick ! " I act like I Dident hear him and walk over to my bed and lay down and soon fall asleep forgetting all that happened all that day. I wake up to a strange figure hovering over me ...

A/N : this is the end of this imagine lol