Hurt (harry styles)

This is from @justmyblog13 on tumblr . NOT MINE .

Hurt (Harry Styles)

I looked up at the clock, 4am. I sighed and watched the TV again, just waiting for Harry to get in. He stumbled in a few minutes later. He was stinking of alchol and smoke. Obviously out with Zayn, "Hey, you-you're up!" He shouted. I scoffed and wandered into our bedroom to sleep, "Hey baby" He said, following me and tickling my arms. He began kissing my neck, but I pushed him away and he fell, "What was that for?" 
"We'll talk in the morning, Haz" 
"But-" 
"In the morning" I groaned, falling asleep.

When I woke up the next morning, Harry was fast asleep next to me. I sighed and went into the kitchen and began making tea. I heard the door creek open and Harry was standing in the doorway. I rolled my eyes and looked back to the kettle, "Hey baby" He said, wrapping his arms around my waist, "Get off me" 
"What?" 
"Let me go, now Harry" 
"What have I done?" He asked, pulling away and turning me around to look into his eyes, "Haz, you promised we were going to do something last night and then you went out with the boys! And I had to stay up because you didn't have a key!" 
"I'm sorry, it's just-" 
"No, Haz. I can't take it, you do this so often, it's getting out of hand" 
"What are you trying to say?" 
"I want you out" I said. I walking into the bedroom and began packing his thing's. I sighed and took off his top I was wearing and put it in his bag. I picked up a vest top and put it on whilst packing his bags, "Please (Y/N), I promise you" He said spinning me around and holding my cheeks, "I'll always be here for you, if you want me home, I'm home, if you need me for something, I'm here! Please, don't make me go! I love you to much to leave! I need you here with me, (Y/N)!" He said, beginning to cry. I seen a tear slide down his cheek. I removed his hands away from my face and wiped away his tear, "You can stay, but never hurt me again Harry. I want you to stay in the next few nights" 
"I will, I promise!" He said, sealing his promise with a kiss.