Niall Horan imagine : Your pregnant

God why had I been so stupid ? This just cant be happening ..but sure enough it was .

I was pregnant , pregnant with Niall

Horans Baby . I pulled up my shirt and felt my belly .

It's so hard to believe that I have a baby growing in my tummy , Niall doesn't know yet...how should I tell him ?

What if he gets mad and leaves me ?

I became over took with mixed emotions and thoughts , I was on the verge of crying when I head the door open

" Hey Amelia , I'm Back " crap..it's Niall . I hear him walking towards our bed room and quickly throw away the pregnancy stick

" There you are ! " he looked at me with that big smile of his and jumped on the bed and sat next to me

"So how was you're day babe ?" I ask him quickly with out trying to sound nervous or suspicious "

Ehh it was okay , it would've been better if I had spent it with you !anyways how was yours !? "

he always knows how to make me smile . I look at the ground and get off the bed trying hard to ignore his question .

I start walking for the kitchen and feel arms attack me over the shoulder " Niall ! What a-"

I try and Speak but a pair of lips clashes with mine . I pull apart and feel a tear fall down my check

" You've been drinking again?...haven't you ?"I say with hurt in my voice .He takes a long look at the ground and just sighs

" Niall ..HAVE YOU ORHAVEYOU NOT BEEN DRINKING ?!?" I yell with even more hurt that before . More tears fall Down my cheeks as if eel a stinging in right cheek

" N-Niall.." I put my hand to my cheek and place it the for a minuet and rub it slightly .

" Amelia ..Don't ever yell at me " he looks at me with hate in his eyes " Niall ..before you do any more stupid things ...I just..want you to know I'm pregnant !"

I see his eyes get even wider than before , then quickly close shut as his open hands turn to closed fists .

I take a few steps back not knowing would happen next " PREGNANT...YOUR FING PREGNANT . "

he stares at me with those usually green eyes but they were of no more , they were now filled with darkness and hatred

" Niall...I think you should leave " I say as a tear falls down my burning red cheek " NO .. Actually this is my house . You leave .."

As he said that I ran up stairs packed ALL of my things got in my car and left . Why would Niall do this ?

He's NEVER acts this way when he's drunk . Oh God , please help me ... I don't know what to do ...where am I going to stay ?

Suddenly the light oh an apartment building lights up . Oh lord thank you . As I pull up to the door I look at the building.

It was a very tall building with lights every where . I parked my car at the doors and walked in side .

I looked around and right above me where chandeliers , man this place is fancy . I walk up to the front desk and see a tall dark haired women

" Excuse me , Mam what's the biggest room you have available ? "

it was hard to tell if she had hear me or not because she was STILL looking at her computer screen and typing on the key board

" The biggest room is the pint house suit " " I'll take. It " I quickly say . She Handed me some papers and a key card

"Your room is at the very top floor " I nod" and go and find a luggage cart , I find one by a couch so I took it to my car and loaded my luggage on it and took it in side then went back out side parked my car went BACK inside and up to my room with the cart .

--Two Months Later--
I looked in the mirror and then at my stomach , it was getting so big . I walk over to my coat grab it and put it on .

I was having major cravings so I was going to Starbucks for a major chocolate filled drink .

I unlock my door and go down stairs and out to my car and drive to Starbucks . I walk in the doors and up to the counter

" hi may I take your order ?" A median hight girl says with a smile " Yes ! I'll have a Tall Cold Mocha chocolate chip frappe with whip cream " " 5.47"

I hand her the money and go sit down because my back was killing me . I close my eyes for a second then quickly open them , That laugh ...I'd know it any where . It was Niall

" Amelia Dane " the lady at The counter called my name . I go up and take my drink and notice the laughter had stopped .

I go back to my table and take off my coat which made it even more known that I was pregnant. I see a shadow come over me an then a voice .
"Amelia?...I'm Sorry" 

I cock my dead to the right and see Niall " Leave me alone Niall..I- don't want to bring back unwanted memories"

I put my head down and begun to softly cry " Amelia please...just hear me out " I pick up my coffee and nudge him out of the way while making my way out the door "

Amelia ! Wait " I feel a hand grab my wrist " Niall did - " I turn around and see Harry " Oh I though you were " " yeah I know Niall ... But he is inside crying his eyes out because you won't forgive him for one little mistake !"

Does Harry even know that I'm pregnant ? And that WAS NOT one little mistake that was and should be the biggest mistake of his life... I take. Off my jacket once more and look at Harry .

His eyes grow wide " Amelia s-since when ?" " EVER SINCE THAt NIGHT NIALL ThREW ME OUT " I got on my knees and lost it .

God are you punishing me or something ?!? What did I ever do wrong ? I feel my self getting light head and can slightly hear people calling my name then it's all blank

" Amelia..please wake up...I'm so sorry for all that I have done..I really hope you can forgive me even thought what I did...was unforgivable "

I feel my hand being taken up and kissed " I forgive you " I open my eyes and see Niall with tears streaming down his cheeks .

I look around the rooms and see 5 cots and only 4 of them occupied , my eyes immediately go back to Niall's

" I love you , I really hope you know that " Niall said as he leans Down and kisses me .

" I love you too Niall , please just no more drinking ?" He looks at me and smiles

" ha Never again , I love you and our babies way too much " he leans down and kisses my tummy

" wait...babies !? I'm not having twins am I ? I thought it was just one !!! " I my heart is filled with so much happiness right now

" You didn't know ?" I shake my head and he smiles and takes my hand " We will Always be Together Princess "