II

Thanks for the reads, please my share, vote and comment.

Keke Palmer has the attitude of Lauryn.

$$$

I walk through the doors of Willington.

Eighty percent African American, ten percent Mexican, five percent white, and the other five percent..what other race there is that's here.

I look through the crowd and look for my best friend. Lauryn was no where to be found though.

I kept walking to my locker and on the way I bumped into a hard chest.

"Aye! Watch where you goin'." I exclaimed.

He looked back at me with eyebrows furrowed. He looked at me up and down and smirked. He turned on his feet and kept walking his way.

"Asshole."

But he was a cute asshole. His smirk made me kind of melt. When his eyes trailed down my body, I suddenly felt shy. That usually doesn't happen.

The fact that some dude I don't even know just had an affect on me just has my mind blown.

"What was that?"

I turned around and faced a beautiful looking Lauryn. Her short hair looked tamed, her makeup was well done too. But even without the makeup, she still looked gorgeous.

"I have no idea honestly."

She looked behind me to find him. "He was real fine, if you don't take him, I'll have him myself." She mumbled.

I shook my head. "You're such a hoe."

She laughed and winked. But chill guys, she's not really a hoe. I make sure her legs stay closed, and no tongues are shoved down her throat.

We aren't like these other girls around here.

That's all I've got to say about that.

"Did you do Mrs. Maddox homework?" She asked.

I looked at her with a straight face and rolled my eyes.

"Why don't you ever do your own homework?" I asked.

"Why when I have a nerd right beside me who lets me copy."

"You don't learn how to do shit though by doing that."

"See this is exactly why we're friends, you're such a smartass."

I rolled my eyes.

We parted ways after that. I went to Mr. Miller's class for literature.

I sat at my usual seat. While pulling out my notebook and pencil, the same boy that bumped me in the hallway, comes in with the others.

I wonder why I've never really noticed him before.

I must've been staring, because his eyes met mine. He smirked and nodded at me.

I rolled my eyes. I have a tendency to do that at bullshit.

He sat diagonal of me, then finally the bell rung signaling class was in secession. Mr. Miller came walking in and greeted the class. He sat down his bag and sat down in his roller chair. He rolled to the computer and pulled up a video on SMART board.

Mr. Miller was a chill dude. When he didn't really feel like teaching or having to deal with us, he'd put on a video and then probably play solitaire on his phone.

And soon my neighbor on the right passed me a note. I unfolded the paper and it made my chest tighten.

***

- My bad ma', I'll make sure to look out for you next time.

***

$$$

Idk who I want for mystery boy. But no this isn't a fan fiction about celebrities, just characters I think that fit.

Please share, vote and comment(if you want)

Xoxo