We layed side by side and hugged a little, and I could tell she was anxious to try out more kissing.

I didn't blame her. I remember my first kiss. It was like an entire new world was opened up. Like, "I can do this now." So I'm sure Janel had lots of lost time to make up...or...make OUT for. Heh. See what I did there? So I initiated kisses, which she was happy to return.

When our kissing started getting a little too....passionate, shall we say, we were pressed up against each other tightly, laying on our sides and I could feel her noticing my noticeable lump pressing into her. I could feel her distraction as she sort of ground herself around it, as if she was trying to feel what was there all of a sudden. She seemed to rub against it and press it a lot with her body. I wondered....

So I figured it was time for another quick lesson. I couldn't hide it anymore, if we were gonna make out all the time. She needed to know.

I pulled away from her beautiful face, and ask her if she noticed a lump in the way down there.

She had. I knew it. I asked her why she didn't stop and ask me about it, and she said because kissing me felt so good, she didn't care. And (and this is where Mini started leaking, needless to say.) she also told me that she sort of liked whatever it was, because when she squirmed her body around to try and figure out what it was, it felt good when she pressed her privates up against it.

I had noticed her doing that. I wasn't sure if she was still just feeling around, or if she noticed it felt good. Either way, when she told me that, it was fvcking HOT.

So I told her about hard ons, and how after a while they leak liquid, sometimes a lot of it. I told her how good it felt for me, when she pressed against it. And I told her how guys touched themselves. I used my fingers on my right hand to demonstrate on my left hand's fingers. I told her about se.men and sp.erm, and that it was called come... And anything else that came to mind on the subject.

She was all ears. She didn't say much. She was a good listener, as I'd noticed in the past. Not just when she was hearing about s.ex, but about everything I'd say to her. She always listened, whole heartedly. Always acknowledged what I'd said. Thought about it. Asked questions. Showed she actually cared what I was feeling or thinking. That was new and refreshing, too. I wondered how long that would last. In this day and age of phones and all.....

I found myself venting to her all the time, when I needed to. And she was there for me. And she vented to me, as I had told her she could if she needed to, also. And I hoped I was as good a listener as she was. I'm sure I was, because I was truly interested in her every day trials and tribulations, as she got used to her new life. I fvcking love this girl. But anyway, I digress.......

When the subject of my pen.is died out, she asked if I was done teaching her stuff for now. When I laughed and said I was, she pulled me close and got right back to kissing, as if we'd never stopped. Did I mention I love this chick?

Sneaky Janel, always the brave woman, I shouldn't have told her how badly it tortured me when she'd press into my hard on. Because she kept doing it while we kissed and stared in each other's eyes off and on. When I'd squirm and groan, she'd laugh at me. She liked torturing me! So she WAS a typical woman! Teach her a little about s.ex, and she's already figuring out how to use her body to tease men.

Lovely. <3

I could play her little game, though. And I told her I would. I'd press into her, with my stiff di.ck, right where I thought would be the perfect spot. And SHE would be the one gasping and shivering. Only she wouldn't pull away like I kept doing. She wanted more. She pressed in harder.

She would probably mast.urbate right on my hard on if I'd let her. So even playing her game back, I was still losing. Because I'd STILL have to be the one to pull away when it was too much for me.