Black Light Party

Start from the beginning

I crossed my arms. "Warn me about what?" She sighed, walking closer to me. She kept walking into she was just a couple of feet away. "Beware the yellow eyed shadows." I furrowed my eyebrows. "What does that mean?"

She smirked. "You'll know soon enough." She started to vanish as the words echoed.

The next day at school, the power was still out. Lucky for us, school was still on. "Class starts in five minutes. Just because there's no power don't expect there to be no school." I groaned as Coach walked around with a megaphone.

"That was a triple negative. Very impressive, Coach." Stiles smiled at coach as I walked up to him. "Copy that."

"Hey." I smiled, leaning against the locker. "He- oops." He stopped when a pair of keys fell from his locker. He bent down, picking up the keys, glancing at one of them. "Where did you come from?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Where's that from?"

He shook his head. "I don't know." Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kira stop at her locker. Footsteps erupted from behind me as Scott approached us, trying to get past. Stiles held him back. "No. Stop."

"What? I need to talk to her." I shook my head. "Scott I think it's best you stay away from her for a while." Stiles nodded. "You need to remember someone left a coded message telling Barrow to kill her." Scott sighed, leaning back. "Which is why I need to talk to her."

Stiles shook his head. "Scott no way. Until we figure out if she's just another psychotic monster that's going to start murdering everybody, I vote against any and all interaction." I nodded. "I second that."

Scott stared in her direction as she left her locker. "What if she's like me?" I snorted. "That girl walked through jigawatts of electricity. She's definitely not like you, or any of us."

After school, Stiles, Scott, Kira, and I met up at the station. The plan was to get Kira's phone back. She seemed really desperate about it. "Okay, this one will get you into all of the perimeter doors, this one into the evidence room, and this one's for my father's office." Stiles handed Scott a bunch of key cards. "You didn't steal these, did you?"

Stiles shook his head. "No. I cloned them using a RFID emulator." Scott slightly nodded. "Is that worse than stealing?" Stiles shrugged. "It's smarter."

"Scott, can I asked you something?" Kira came up behind him. Stiles leaned back. "Okay, i'll just kinda be back here."

"You didn't tell him anything, did you? About the pictures?" I heard Kira whisper to Scott. Thank god for the supernatural hearing. Scott shook his head. "Oh no, I just said that you have some pictures of you on your phone that you didn't want anyone to see."

"What kind of pictures." Scott scratched the back of his neck. "Naked pictures." Kira's face turned red as she looked down. "Oh. Good idea."

They came back over to us. "Okay." Stiles sat up. "So, now almost everybody's out dealing with the blackout. But there's always somebody at the front desk. There's Dispatch and usually a night shifter or two. You guys are gonna use the service door entrance by the dumpster. Alright?" They nodded, glancing at each other. "Nobody uses it. Now, we'll text you if anyone comes out. But Scott, if you get caught, I can't help you. My dad's under investigation for an impeachment because of your dad, so, if anything happens, I will run and leave you both for dead."

Scott chuckled. "Got it. Thanks." Stiles nodded. "I'd ask my dad, but you know." He trailed off as Scott turned around. "I know. I get it."

"Alright, just, uh hurry up." Scott nodded before they rushed into the building. "So now what?" I asked, sitting back in my seat. Stiles sighed. "Now we wait." He took out his phone.