Thirteen

Ana POV (If you don't remember, she is Percy's girlfriend)

Oh Percy. Where did you go? Are you alright?

Oh, he'll be fine. He's probably just being a Seaweed Brain.

Ok. I'm going insane. There is a voice in my head and it is NOT mine. I've never heard this voice before.

Oh, honey. You HAVE though. I'm always there. Percy probably doesn't mention me, I mean, he can't, obviously, but, it's rather hard to explain like this. Go to sleep, you will see me soon.

Okay...that's weird. I yawn. Wow. I'm really tired. It's only 5:25pm though...oh well.

I climb under the covers and close my eyes, letting darkness take me.

~Dream~

I'm standing on a hill over-looking a camp. Next to me there is a huge pine tree.

"Hey"

I spin around and come face to face with a girl about my age. She has stormy grey eyes, a California tan, and blonde princess hair.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Annabeth."

"Are you...are you the voice in my head?"

"Hmm...well, yes."

"Oh. Why do you talk to me?"

"I used to be Percy's girlfriend. I know how much trouble he gets into."

"Used to be...? I'm sorry...I wouldn't have started dating him if I knew."

"No, no don't worry about it! I'm dead, I told him to move on."

"Dead...? But...you're right here."

"Uhh about that...I thought I should tell you. When I died, instead of going to the underworld like I was supposed to, Hades gave me a gift. It was like rebirth, only I would still remember. My spirit is in your body. So technically, we are the same person now, but don't worry about that little fact too much."

"You are in my body?!"

"Yes. Hades let my spirit inhabit a demigod's body."

"That sounds really complicated."

"Well, yes, but Seaweed brain needs me. He needs you. If you ever need any help, you can just call my name, mentally of course, don't want anyone thinking you're wacko, and I will give you advice."

"Thank you"

"No problem, now, you better wake up. Percy is coming and he will be mad at the gods."

"What? Why?"

"I can't tell you! You need to wake up!"

"But-"

Annabeth waves at me and slowly disappears.
~Dream end~

I startle awake when a knock comes from my door. I open it to find four girls standing there, supporting my Percy.

"Who are you and why are you here with my Percy?!"

"We were assigned to watch, help, and advise you and Percy by the gods. The gods have forcibly given Percy his voice back, so he may have some problems for a while, but don't worry! He'll be back to normal in no time!"

They set Percy down on his bed. He moved around a bit, seemingly uncomfortable, until finally setting down.

"Ugh...."

And...I'm going to leave it there! So, I kept my promise. It is still Tuesday for me, so I did update on time. Yay! Next update will be May 3, the Tuesday after next. Let me know what you thought in the comments!
Vote!
Comment!
Enjoy!
~DemigodInTraining