Chapter 3

I woke up in a bed, well, not in my bed Jake'd bed. No, Jake didn't kidnap me he lives above the garage which is relevant because he owns it. I heard water running so I guess he was taking a shower. I looked at the clock and saw that it was around 12:30. Whatever, I'll just sleep over because if I go home right now, I'll most probably get shot. I started to take off my shirt to put one of Jake's on and I guess I didn't hear the water turn off in the bathroom, because next thing I know Jake is standing there with a towel hanging dangerously low on his hips. While I'm just standing there without a shirt. I hear him gulp nervously, 

" I thought you would still be asleep " he said scratching the back of his neck making his muscles flex.

It was hard to keep my face impassive, if a sexy guy was in front of you with nothing but a towel on you'd have a problem too. I may be a bad ass but I'm still a girl with hormones.

" I'm going to borrow a shirt if you don't mind " I said almost making it to the dresser where the shirts are.

I repeat almost, before I could pass him he grabbed me by the waist and crashed his lips onto mine and I couldn't help but kiss back. He licked my bottom lip asking me for entrance, which I granted and our tongues fought for dominance which he won eventually. I pulled back and gasped for air when he started to kiss and suck on my neck to which I moaned. Putting my lips back on his. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he grabbed my thighs supporting me. He walked over to his bed and laid me down with him on top. His hands landing on my boobs. Then, I remembered that Jake was practically naked and I was shirtless.

" We..should..stop " I panted, out of breath grabbing his roaming hands.

He looked at me and nodded his head, laid down beside me also out of breath. It wasn't like the other times this happened, we weren't drunk.

" Lets.. lets just forget this ever happened, okay " I said turning my head to face Jake again, he just nodded not saying a word.

Getting up and walking to the dresser to get one of his shirts, I grabbed two taking one for myself and throwing the other one at Jake.

" Put some pants on you're still in a towel " I said with a fake stern voice, he just smirked

" Put a shirt on, you're still in your bra " he replied using the same tone of voice

" Touche " I said pointing a finger at him

Jake got up from the bed and walked over to where I was standing, he was very close when he bent down and grabbed some boxers. He handed me back the shirt I gave him. He leaned over to whisper in my ear and when his breath made contact with my skin I shivered.

" I only sleep in my boxers, I hope that doesn't make you uncomfortable "

I knew he was lying, I've slept over here many times before and he always had a shirt on. Using the same tactic I leaned over and when my breath made contact with his skin he shivered.

" Not in the least bit " I said in a playful seductive voice

He just smirked and dropped his towel showing me all his man glory.

" JAKE ANTONIO RODRIGUEZ, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? " I yelled shielding my eyes from the sight before me.

" I'm just changing " He said in an innocent voice

" PUT YOUR BOXERS ON NOW! "

" Okay, Okay, you could look now "

I hesitantly removed my arms from the front of my face and peeked to see that he did in fact, have his boxers on.

" Well, I'm just going to go back to sleep "

I then remembered I still had my skinny jeans on and I went to take them off.