Chapter 1

I woke up, with my head pounding. I really shouldn't have had that last drink at that party. Rubbing the sleep away from my eyes, I sat up and I was again reminded about how crappy my life is with a tiny apartment on the bad side of Miami. It's not as bad as people think, sure there are a few murders or muggings here and there and maybe a couple of drive-bye's...okay it's horrible. But what do you expect unicorns and rainbows, I wish. Although I bet the unicorns are just hiding from Voldemort. I got up from my creaky old bed and started walking to my vomit green bathroom that was supposedly cool in the 70's. I turn on the shower to as hot it could be which was about luke warm. The water felt good on my body considering my muscles were so tense from sleeping on the piece of cardboard I call a bed. When I was out I grabbed a towel, wrapped it around my body and started to blow dry my hair with a blow dryer I got a t a garage sale across the street.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

" Shut it off Charlie it's 7:00 A.M " my neighbor Jerry yelled as he banged on my wall.

" Hit the wall any harder and you'll break it! Besides you're supposed  to be going to work anyways" I yelled back rolling my eyes.

When I didn't hear a reply or anymore banging I knew he realized I was right, I always am. When I was done with my hair I walked into my tiny dwarf sized closet, I put on black underwear and matching bra (I hate the word panty it makes me feel uncomfortable.) I then put on my warped tour t-shirt that was cut to show my stomach, black skinny jeans, my usual leather jacket, and combat boots. Sticking a butterfly knife into each boot, I walked back to my bathroom and stared at my self in the mirror, my eyes were filled with mischief which was a change from the dull, lifeless ones I had for so many years. I grabbed my bag and started walking out the door, down the dilapidated steps, and through the front door of the run down apartment building. I walked to where my motorcycle was and started unlocking it from the poles it was chained to, when I was done I straddled the seat, put my helmet on and started riding to school. I parked at my usual spot at the front of the parking lot only a short distance away from the gates of hell. I took off my helmet and the freshmen gawked at me while the seniors wolf whistled which I was used to but, when I walked by a group of girls were talking about this new kid who was supposed to be extremely hot. Lets see if I care. As I walked, I felt a guy touch my ass so I turned around and kneed him in the stomach. While he was crouched down I whispered in his ear in a seductive voice:

" If you ever do that again, I won't have any problems chopping your balls off and feeding them to your cat "

First period was math, horrible subject by the way I don't recommend it. I walked in just as the bell rang and sat on a chair all the way in the back and crossed my feet on the table.

" Ms. Mathers we don't set our feet up on the table "

" We also aren't supposed to be red faced and bald by the time we are 30 are we Mr. Diaz "

At what I said everyone burt into hysterics one guy even stopped breathing for a second. I don't get what was so funny, it was true he was red faced, bald, and he was only 30! For Pete's sake get some bosley or something. When everybody sobered up there was a knock on the door.

" Come in "

The door opened and in walked a greek god, (not literally) he had short blond hair and striking blue eyes, he was wearing black skinny jeans, black vans, and a Juliet Simms t-shirt. I could practically hear all the girls swooning.

" Ya, I'm new here and I am just making sure but this is math, right? "

" Yes, Mr. Wayne this is math now go and sit next to Ms. Mathers over there "

His blue eyes scanned around the room until he caught me raising my hand the slightest bit, he smirked and walked over to me sitting down in the chair to my left. He brought his hand out as if I would shake it and said in his surprisingly deep voice

" Andrew, you are? "

" Charlie "

He looked surprised that I wasn't falling off  my seat because he talked to me, but he just shrugged it off.

" Pretty name "

" thanks? "

" you're welcome, during free period would you care to show me around the school "

" no "

I could tell he was a player with his good looks and how tall he was, he must be 7 inches taller than me and I was 5 foot 8. I could tell this would be an interesting day for me.

************************************************************************************************************

Hello, my little pandas this is my new story!! How exciting! I've decided that Andrew would be played by Andy Biersack but with his blonde hair and not black. No this isn't a fanfiction he is just amazing and smexy. I don't know who will play Charlie yet but I will figure it out. Hope you like it, don't forget to comment or vote or both! Well goodbye!