❤Bad Boys Get Punished❤

[[ SMUT WARNING! DON'T LIKE DON'T LOOK!!

Art is mine!! I would like credit if used!!!]]

==> Be Sleepy Egbert

You are now John Egbert once again. It was three in the morning and you and Dave are still watching YouTube videos. After Dad left, you scolded Dave about getting you all flustered an then pulled the most jerk move you could. You denied him any form of pleasure whatsoever. Yes you really wanted to do things but Dave shouldn't be rewarded for being a dick. He had played it off like it was nothing but you knew you'd tipped the scales a bit.

Egbert: 1 Strider : 0

You rest your head on Dave's shoulder and shyly pull of his glasses ignoring his protesting sounds. He look up at his eyes, the ruby red iris's you loved so much.

"John, can I please have my glasses. This isn't cool bro."

You shook your head and cupped his cheeks "No. I'm your boyfriend now and I deserve the right to see your eyes."

Dave snickered and in a flash of red the laptop was pushed off of your and Dave's lap, and onto the bedside table, the small lamp next to your bed was clicked on and your hands were pinned on either side of your head. You gulped in surprise still keeping a tight grip on the shitty aviator sunglasses Dave always wore. You would be lying if you said that you weren't blushing. The cute freckled face above you was smirking like the cat who claimed the canary.

"You really like my eyes that much John? Hm... Well then. I think it's time I enlist my own punishment for you depriving me of your sweet touch."

"P-punishment?" You sputter and couldn't help but whimper. In a flash Dave had his belt off an around your wrists, his hips pressing against yours.  He claimed the shades and placed them on the dresser. You were dressed in only a thin t-shirt and boxers. Fucking Dave must've planned this the second you declared he wasn't allowed pleasure. God damn sexy asshole.

"Hm..~ What shall I do to my bad little John. Denying me pleasure, acting as though he were in charge. Baby boy I've got a whole world of things in store for you." Dave spoke in this husky sexy voice that made your cock physically twitch. He of course felt it and smirked. "If I go get something will you promise to stay put? If you don't I might just have to put a few marks on your plump rump. Understood?"

You couldn't make a sound, you just whimper and nod. Dave rolls off of you and moves to go get something out of his duffle bag. {You two had went to his house after the hospital visit so Dave could grab some movies and shit.} You had no idea what sat in the bag, you were nervous but also excited. Dave being this rough and dominant with you made you so hard, you were only about half hard and you knew Dave was gonna drag this out until you begged.  Dave snickered and crawled back in the bed with three things. A vibrator, lube and oh god. A cock ring. Where the fuck did he get all those things?! Dave was only 19!! Then again his brother was a porn star. You gulped and looked up at him, he smirked then looked down asking quietly.

"Is this alright John? If not we can stop really, if you don't want to rush things we can stop and go back to watching Markiplier play agr.io"

You shake your head franticly. You suddenly found your voice again. "N-no. Its fine I want this Dave. Just... Please be gentle. This is my first time after all, but you have my word of consent." You then added in a flirty tone "do as you please with me."

Dave's smirked returned, "Oh I will." He said in that husky tone that drove you bonkers. He didn't lube up the toy just yet, he even set the ring and the lube to the side, turning the toy onto its lowest setting and gently placed it against your clothed cock. You whimpered as your cock twitched, closing your eyes tight your glasses fogging up. Having seeing this Dave took your glasses off as you bit your lip trying to hide your pleased sounds. Fuck, you nearly drew blood until Dave whispered in that oh so lovely voice.

"Don't hide your noises, open your eyes. I want to see every single expression you make."

You instantly let out a medium voiced needy moan, upon request your eyes fluttered open and Dave's beautiful face was inches from yours. He kissed you after he turned the toy up another notch. The kiss was nothing like the light pecks and soft kisses you experienced before with Dave. This kiss was hard, Dave's lips were rough against your plump petal like lips. You let out soft cries and whines in the kiss, you weren't begging yet but God damn you were getting there. You were fully erect now and begging to be touched. You didn't voice your answer until you couldn't take it anymore.

"D-dave.. Please...." You whimper out. Dave, who had stopped smooching your lips and had gone to bruising your pale skin in places that could be hidden stopped and smirked.

"Awe what was that baby? Begging for me already? We've barely gotten started." Oh that asshole. You knew for a fact that you two had 'started'. You made a desperate expression and that finally drove Dave over the edge. He roughly pulled down your Ghost Busters boxers, your cock sprinting free, and he gently spread your legs. He licked the head of your cock causing you to shiver, he then added in a dominant tone.

"Damn John. You're pretty fucking hung. Six whole inches for me to love. And you have eight entire inches to love and enjoy."

You gulp and blush profusely as he smirked up at you before sitting up and retrieving the lube to properly coat the still vibrating toy. Once it was fully coated he used the extra lube to carefully  press a finger into your hole, down  to the first knuckle. You wince and whimper a little as Dave softly apologizes.

"Shh.. You're doing so fuckin great John. You're so God damn tight though. I don't think you're ready for my cock yet. This time around I'll just have to fuck you senseless with my toy here. Sorry I know how badly you must want my thick cock in your tight little hole."

You whimper and press against his finger giving him the invitation to start moving it. At the mention of not getting your ass fucked by Dave's cock you let out a sound of protest. "Now wait a second here Dave, how are you going to get off? Bad boys get punished remember? And their um.." You struggle to think of a word before gulping and finally settling on a word hoping you wouldn't scare Dave away with his words " Master's get off. Now it not very fair. I've been such a bad boy, I deserve this."

This was Dave's turn to go wide eyed and stutter. "H-holy shit Egbert. Uh." He cleared his throat and smirked pulling out his finger and gently pressing the head of the vibrating plastic dick against your hole. You whimper and cry out softly as it is pushed inside you, Dave then spoke again. "Maybe your master doesn't think you've earned his cock. Have you thought of that you little slut? Maybe your Master wants to make you beg. Maybe I want you to watch me get off while you're begging to let me let you cum. Have you thought about that my needy little monarch?"

Good you haven't scared Dave away. You only have him more power over you. The vibrating toy was half way inside you now leaving you unable to form intelligent sentences and left you a whining moaning mess. If Dave pushed it in just a bit farther it would hit your prostate and God knows how fucking amazing having your prostate teased feels like, You whimper an manage to choke out.

"M-master! Please! Fuck me with your toy! Leave me a moaning mess! Make me cum all over my stomach! Please!"

Dave only smirked and turned the toy on its highest setting pushing the rest of it in. Your prostate was hit and you were left a moaning begging mess, thanking Dave over and over again. Until that is he grabbed the cock ring. You whimpered and shook your head as he adjusted it to your size, come the fuck on. You were already leaking precum and the coil in your stomach was starting to loosen. Until Dave placed the cock ring on your member and slid it right down to the base, tightening it and turning on the vibration. You whimpered and whined as Dave smirked.

"Only good boys get treats John. Why don't you prove to me you deserve your treat?" He was naked from the waist down now, his full seven and a half inches, centimeters from your face. Fucking liar.

[[Find out what happens next in the next chapter >:33

~SexualBlueberry, aka Christina the pansexual genderfluid, formally Karkat_Captor~