Chapter 1

[A/N]: So I'm testing the waters by writing a vampire larry fan fiction. If you happened to like it, vote and comment, please! I love you. xx

It was dark; that's all Louis Tomlinson ever knew. The sun was no longer a source of warmth; rather it became the reason why he burns. The moon was shining brightly in the dark sky, and Louis would sometimes get lost in its beauty.

The man just loves admiring beautiful things.

Louis has been 18 years old for 83 years and never aged because of one night that changed his life.

It was the middle of the evening when the lad decided to take a walk around the city. He didn't care where he was heading as long as he left the house for a while. His parents were fighting again, and he didn't want to listen to any of it.

Exhaustion filled him, and he felt stressed for leaving his little sisters behind to go to university. He leaned against the wall as he was thinking about everything and anything. About how his parents might split up and how badly it might effect his baby sisters.

Louis shut his eyes for a moment before he felt a hand gripped his neck and that's when everything went black.

Liam Payne is a doctor that found the young lad lying on the floor near the hospital and knew that an irresponsible vampire left him there to die. Throughout the years, he taught him that it's best if he only fed off of animal blood. He didn't want him to get used to human blood or else he might get addicted.

Today was an entirely different story.

Louis would feed off of animal blood and from the blood bag to balance out his diet. He figured that increasing his cravings wouldn't be such a good idea since he might end up losing it.

And that never ends well.

Everyone he has ever loved ended up dead including his family. His parents did end up splitting up, and he stopped being in contact with his family after university. He claimed that he was just too busy to visit because of work. In reality, he didn't want them to know that he didn't age.

Currently, he was drinking from a blood bag that Liam provided it for him from the hospital. They had to move so many times, or else people would start suspecting the reason behind them not aging, and the missing blood bags.

Liam walked into the living room and said, "We are going out today so dress up," then showed him two shirts and added, "Pick one."

Louis set the blood bag on the table as he licked his lips as he pointed at the shirt on the right.

Liam sighed in relief and said, "I was thinking this shirt too, good choice!" and was about to leave the living room before Louis yelled out, "Where are we going? And since when do you care which shirt to wear?"

Liam stopped in his tracks and turned around to explain, "I'm meeting friends, you know the ones that I told you about?"

Louis stood up with the blood bag and said, "I honestly don't remember," and took a sip as they started walking together.

Liam waved his hand around to make a point and said, "I have a crush on one of them, don't you remember?"

Louis started laughing and said while looking at the shirts, "I get it now, alright, trying to impress him, I see."

Liam turned around and said, "I don't have time for this, Louis, get dressed, we're leaving in a few."

Louis rolled his eyes in amusement and said, "Kay, mother," and got into the room while shutting the door behind him.

--

When they reached the pub, everyone was compelled to leave so there was no one there, but vampires. Louis was surprised that the place was filled since he doesn't remember meeting this many vampires in his life. Even though he has lived as a vampire for 83 years but finding people like them wasn't as easy as it sounded.

The bartender had a vampire bite on his neck as he handed them drinks filled with human blood.

Louis smiled at him before taking the drink in his hand and told Liam, "Now I know why you didn't want me to meet them so soon," and took a sip while scanning the room.

Liam took the drink too and said with a shrug, "You weren't ready, they would have severely influenced you while you were at your weakest points."

Louis looked over at him and said curiously, "But I thought that they were your friends."

Liam turned his body to him and said, "I am their friend, but I'm just telling the truth," and finished his drink before setting it down on the nearby table.

Louis just decided to push the topic aside for now. Before he was going to ask Liam about his friends' whereabouts, someone said, "Liam!"

Liam greeted them with a side hug before he said, "You guys, this is Louis."

Louis stood there awkwardly with an unsure smile and looked at everyone who greeted him, but his eyes were only set on one person.

It felt better than getting lost in the moonlight's beauty; it felt familiar, and he doesn't know why. The way the tall man with long curly hair focused on him made him feel some kind of way.

The man introduced himself confidently, "I'm Harry Styles," and his lips twitched in a small grin as he eyed his curvy body.

Louis shyly looked away, and he doesn't remember the last time he blushed or felt something for someone in such a long time. To get away from the situation, he said, "I will get us some drinks," and lightly touched Liam's shoulder to let him know.

Liam nodded at him with a smile with a nod while Harry was glaring at the lad's tiny hand and took a deep breath as he immediately averted his eyes away.

When Louis walked to the counter, he asked the bartender for some of his blood with a sweet smile.

He offered his neck instead and said, "They say that it's better to take it from the source instead."

Louis looked down at his neck and heard his veins pulsing in his neck. He had never tried to drink anyone's blood from the source except when Liam saved his life. He licked his lips slowly, debating whether he should do it or not.

"Pour him in a glass, will you?" Harry said with a clenched jaw as he sat down on the bar stool.

Louis looked over at the man who was sitting next to him, and when the curly haired man looked back at him, his dark eyes turning into a breathtaking green shade again.

And it's just that Louis loves admiring beautiful things.