chapter no.6

Time quickly passed by, they both were happy in each other's company.

Ashwin got the love of his life and Riya started enjoying his company.

Ashwin didn't made her feel like a patient but made her independent even in her blindness. He tought her ways to do work without seeing.

Ashwin took great care of Riya. She was eventually improving
. He decided that this is the time she needs an operation.

He politely asked Riya for the operation. She agreed on the condition that she wants to see him the moment she opens her eyes.

Ashwin was scared because he knows she may leave her.But he thought it was the only way when she could see. So he agreed.

Before the operation started , Ashwin entangled her hands with her, gathered courage and said "Riya, I love you. I don't know where life will take us. But I know I do love you. I know I love your smile, your dimples, your talks, your courage and most importantantly you.All I know is I can never stop loving you."

Riya was shocked.

She could not deny her feelings towards him. She knows he is special...but the Brown eyes? So she just smiled and said " Thanks Ashwin for everything you have done for me."

Ashwin was hurt.

But recovered when he remembered the words by his sister...

" love is a feeling where you give and not expect . If you expect someone to love you, you will only bé hurt because life is not a fiction tale."

It was hard for Ashwin to do the òperation of his beloved wife. To see her lying so still. He did his best. He knew if he failed, he would die.

Those 3 hrs were the longest for him. Atlast the operation succedded.