Alecs journal part 4

It's been 3 years 5 weeks and 15 days since my first murder. Being in this town has been interesting I must say. I have found a new home since last I wrote, I now live with a boy named Jacob Colt. He is a very intriguing character or should I say characters considering he is not just one being but two trapped in the same body, or maybe he's sharing it with an apparition separate from his being, either way he is a brute forced monster when he goes through his change. We were recently in battle with the very one that guided me to this town, the Slenderman. It was a fierce fight between the two of them but the featureless figure was obviously stronger, faster, and more cunning than Jacob although Jacob is a force to be reckoned with if I have need to kill him I'll have to do it swiftly. The news has been panicking about the mass murder Jacob and I committed the day before the battle. It was a scene of beautiful crimson streets and havoc and I've never felt better. The world or at least a good sum of it know about my presence now they know I'm out there in the shadows waiting for another victim. Speaking of victim I found a rather fun group yesterday, a group of teenage girls and one adult. What I'm guessing was the father of one of the girls in the group were all walking around the mall and I of course followed them. While following them apparently I wasn't careful because one noticed me and made an excuse to stop where she was and wait for me. She thought I was following them because I was too shy to say hi. Of course I played the bashful act and pretend to want to leave which only got her attention. She urged me to follow her and meet the others so I played along and pretend to listen to all of their names. The father stared at me with skepticism and I only gave him a fake nervous smile. What bothered me was one name that caught my attention and the face that followed. Clair a girl of beauty her dark green eyes bore into me and her tantalizing smile lit a fire in my chest. I don't have the foggiest clue on why she has this affect on me but I'll figure out.