Chapter 19

There I was sitting in the middle of the road holding the lifeless body of the one person to ever consider me a friend. If I wouldn't have went after Jeff she wouldn't have came after me...she wouldn't have been killed by that scum of a person. I should have killed him, even if Emily would have been frightened of me...she would still be alive. The frustration and depression was filling my head Aarons words were starting to come into focus.
"Let. Me. Out."
I knew what he would do, he would destroy this entire town and everyone in it. I heard footsteps coming from a group of trees to my right and got ready to kill anyone daring to come near my Emily. I waited and the footsteps got closer until out of the bushes came a boy, a normal boy. He was wearing a hoody with brown and green striped sleeves, what looked like orange goggles, and some scarf that looked like a cage in front of his mouth.
"Woah not here to fight. You can back down tough guy." I growled and pulled my knife pitting myself between him and Emily.
"I can tell she's not dead yet but she's very close and if we don't help she will. New come with me." He ran back through the bushes that he came from and without hesitation I scooped Emily into my arms and followed as quickly as my feet could carry me. We were running until he stopped and starting looking around.
"Are you fucking lost?!" I yelled
"Not at all." All of a sudden Emily was pulled out of my arms. I looked around and came to sight of a tall faceless man holding Emily with some black tendril. I gritted my teeth as fury slammed into me like a tidal wave.
"Aaron Switch!" I felt the same usual pain until it stopped but all I could see was black.
*Aarons P.O.V.*
I looked up to see a very sharply dressed faceless man but didn't have enough time to think about my challenge as Jacobs anger flew into me like a shotgun blast to the chest.
"Let her go you son of a bitch!" I drew my hatchets and sprinted towards but the boy we had just met stood in front of me with his own. I swung and collided mine against his sending him backwards. I jumped at the tall man aiming to split him down the middle but was tackled out of the air.
"Stop fighting us. We are only trying to help." Jack tried to reassure me but for some reason all logical thinking was out the window, Jacobs fury was being unleashed and I love it this is what master wants. I rolled over on top of jack and punched him before rushing for the tall man again. I grit my teeth and ran but was knocked over by Ben.
"Why don't you take a chill pill, shell be okay with us." Ben said with a smile.
"With you is not an option." I got up and ducked his swing and grabbed his arm twisting it in an unstable position until snap. I kicked him in the chest and sent him against a close by tree. I turned around to see the tall man was gone, completely gone. I was ambushed from the side Jeff landing a clean punch knocking me to the ground, I looked up my vision blurred from the super punch I just sampled. Jeff stood next to me as I tried to get up.
"Now Go. To. Sleep." He raised his foot and stomped my head sending my vision black.

(Hello smiles I hope you guys like this one I wish I could made it better but the story's not over yet so hell yeah. I love this story and I'm glad some of you guys like it and thank you guys for all the reads like seriously I'm almost at a thousand and I'm so excited. If I hit a thousand this will be my biggest accomplishment for this year.
-says a lot about my life right cx- you guys and gals are so amazing and I couldn't get this far without you guys so thank you all for being my inspiration and reason to keep going. If you liked this one please vote, comment, share, and/or follow. Thank you beautiful people and don't forget to keep smiling :)