Chapter 22

*Jacobs P.O.V.*
I've been traveling the woods for continuous hours for any sign of where they could have took my Emily. I climbed a tree and thought I could see a very large house close by. I sprinted towards my newly discovered destination as fast as my legs could carry me with my knives in my hands until I met a clearing and the mansion i saw in the distance. I hid behind a nearby tree and scanned the front. I walked to the waiting Jack catching his attention immediately. He met me half way in the clearing and drew his weapon.
"So you finally found us." He stated emotionless.
"Where is emily?" I gritted my teeth and gripped my knives tighter.
"We are only trying-"
"Where is she!?" I yelled interrupting him. Time stood frozen as we stared each other down. As the tension built I growled pressing my feet into the growled. I charged at jack ready to tear him into ribbons, as we were drawing closer to each other a figure dropped in front of us and kicked me in the face making me sprawl to the ground.
"Whoa whoa boys." A cocky voice started, I looked to see Ben standing with a smirk across his face equipped with a sword and shield.
"What the Hell you dick!" Jack yelled out standing up.
"What?" Ben asked confused.
"Why did you have to kick me too I'm on your side." Jack exclaimed.
"Eh you were a bonus point." Ben smirked and turned to me.
"You will have to fight me first jack is higher level boss fight." He continued I looked behind him to see jack walking back to the mansion. I got to my feet with a smile plastered to my face.
"What's with the grin?" Ben asked standing ready. Without a hint I charged and punched him in the face knocking him across the ground.
"I've been waiting to kill you since we met, but now I get to burn your home down with your severed head in my hand." I laughed psychotically and my voice sounded like Aarons. Ben stood up placing his shield in front of him in fighting stance. He ran at me with speed and agility I haven't seen from him till this moment and swung his sword colliding it with my knife.
"Try as you may but I have unlimited lives." Ben smirked yet again. I grabbed him violently by the head and threw him towards the mansion.
"Then let's get this dance started." I bowed in a taunting manner.
"Aaron switch."