Chapter 33

White, white, and more white, all I could see was white and it was somewhat relaxing. I looked around and could hear the rustling of trees and the smell of pine trees was everywhere. I sat up and could barely begin to see shapes and slowly faded into seeing color and from the looks of it I was still outside in the woods.
"Aaron what the hell just happened?" I asked but only the wind responded.
"Aaron?" I asked again tapping my head but getting no response.
"Hello? Is my reception bad?" I asked no one but myself. I scanned the area for a relative location but could only see the burnt and singed environment.
"What the hell happened?" I repeated with aw.
"We parted." I whipped my head around to Aaron standing there with my hatchets in his hands.
"What do you mean we parted?" I asked disregarding the hatchets.
"I mean we are no longer soulfully connected, I'm no longer a shadow I'm a physical being." He smiled and took a breath in.
"Twice the horror." I smiled back.
"Let's go see how much we can cause." He turned walking towards the tree lining as I followed. We went to the supposed bad side of town and waited for easy targets to test our partnership out. We both had a mask but his was a solid black while mine was a solid white. We waited by some abandoned apartments for prey to walk by but weren't getting any luck.
"So do you think anyone will come?" Aaron asked bored.
"I hope so because I don't want to have to break into a house." I stated simply.
"Why is that?"
"Because I don't want to have to hoist your fat ass up into the house!" I ranted loudly.
"You wouldn't have to hoist me up, I'm perfectly able to get in a house myself." Aaron growled back. We started arguing about the topic until Aaron got an idea.
"Ok I'll break into these apartments if I can without a lot of noise we go house killing, if I can't we'll go home." He stuck his hand out and gave me a cocky look.
"Deal." I shook his hand and stood back watching him get ready. He ran as fast as he could at the wall and ran up about five feet and grabbed a window sill. He hoisted himself up and quietly opened the window.
"Well look here boys a freak all alone." I turned to face a rather large man talking to his 'crew'. Right on time Aaron jumped down and landed behind the gang.
"These guys don't even look like a good waist of time are you sure this is the best way to test ourselves?" Aaron asked from the other side.
"Well challenging or not we have to kill them, they've seen us." I called back.
" Kill us? You've got to be kidding." The big man laughed. I drew my knives and Aaron pulled his hatchets showing the group we were serious. The large man pulled out a handgun and aimed it at me.
"Now if your good boys I'll think about not busting your ass." He started walking towards me and Aaron returned his action by taking a step towards him. The man turned around and aimed at Aaron.
"Shoot then." Aaron taunted opening his arms for s clear shot.
"Ok." The large man unloaded six bullets into Aaron but he just stood there with a smile on his face.
"Hey Jacob it looks like I'm still bullet poof." I could feel Aaron smile through his mask. He swung his hatchets and knocked the gun out of the mans hand leaving his face in disbelief.
"What in the Hell are you?" The man asked frantically backing away into his posse.
"You know what we have to do Jacob." Aaron let out a dark laugh.
"Ya know I like that there is two of us now, much easier to trap them in." I rolled my knives around my hands.
"True but I like it when they run." Aaron pulled off his mask revealing his crimson eyes.
"Boss you said this would be easy! What do we do?? I don't want to die!" One if them started to panic and cry catching Aarons attention. We both started taking steps towards the group adding to the suspense to the situation. With a grin Aaron charged first swinging his hatchets but missed his designated target hitting the next guy in the chest causing loud cracks to fill in for the crickets. I charged after they were distracted and swiftly ran between two of them, I flipped my knives and brought them back into their throats before they could realise what was happening. The one that dodged Aaron began to run but was stopped after I threw my knife nailing him behind the knee. He fell over and screamed in pain causing some lights in nearby houses to turn on.
"Do you think we'll have to do a block cleansing?" I asked Aaron as I approached the begging man.
"If any see us then yes." He answered approaching the leader who was pressed against the wall of the abandoned building. He picked the man up by the throat and slowly choked the man, he dropped him as soon as his eyes started to flutter close. The man look bewildered and struggled for air.
" Your not going to kill me?" The man asked with a slight sob.
"I never said that." Aaron smiled maliciously and pulled his hatchets twirling them in his fingers as he crossed his arms. He gripped the handles tightly and brought the hatchets in crossing past each other like a pair of scissors as they went through the mans neck dropping his body limp and his head rolling to the middle of the street. I stepped on my victims leg making him scream louder and pulled my knife out of his knee. Quickly I took my knifes and stabbed them through his eye sockets trying to get away before someone saw us. His screams of pain embellished me sending warm chills up my spine in delight.
"Got it out of your system?" I asked Aaron as I approached him smashing the mans head into the wall repeatedly causing his face to be unrecognizable.
"For the time being." He answered with a huff. He picked his mask up and slipped it on as we began to walk away. In the background screaming and police sirens could be heard from the way we came.
"Ya know I don't feel like going home." Aaron blurted out.
"What do you feel like doing then?" I asked playing with one of my knives.
"Let's do a home killing, it'll be great practice considering we're separate and I'm solid now." He butted into me jokingly.
"We'll be like spy's in the dark." I butted into him back. "You choose where we go." I pointed towards a four way intersection.
"Twelve, two, and one." I added as he walked towards the center and started to spin counting to twelve. He stopped and started walking down the dark street as I followed for two blocks, he immediately stopped and smiled while pointing at a mid sized blue house.
"That's the one." His red eyes let off a distinct glimmer when he measured his target.
"How about we go scale ur out to see if its worthless or not." I suggested I could just feel the mischievous thoughts rushing through his head. He began walking towards the house with his hatchets drawn.
"This will be fun."

- hello beauties I've missed you every time I don't update for a bit I feel like I'm failing you guys but I'm kind of getting a pattern down so maybe I'll get more updates out hopefully. If you guys haven't yet you should also check out my other story bones which I'm just rough writing no editing or paper to reference off of, so if you would tell me how I'm doing just pulling ideas out of my head. Anyways thank you guys for reading and following me on here you guys are amazing vote if you like this chapter, share the story with your other wattpad friends if its a good story and comment because I like it when you guys talk to me and tell me about the specific things you notice in the story. I hope you guys have a nice day and keeo smiling my friends (: