"What do you think you are doing?"

I suddenly heard a voice and opened my eyes to see a Perseus staring up at me.

"Oh...uh-it's was...just uh nothing..." I stuttered, quickly climbed off him.

Now I actually said thanks to the dark because he couldn't see how red my face had become.

He tried to sit up and looked around.

"Where the hell are we?" He said, scratching the back of his head.

I was about to say something when he started first. "Wait a minute..." He looked up to me. "You tried to trap me. You tried to kill me!"

"Hey if you are going to say something, at least make it right!" I flared up. "I just wanted to scare you. I didn't want to kill you!"

"Oh yeah so why are we here?"

"If you didn't get me mad!" I walked closer to him. "You wouldn't be standing here right now. This is just a lesson."

"Fine fine" he threw his hands up. "How can we get out now?"

That was until I realised it. I was a goddess of the hunt. Of course I could be able to see every trap. But making it was not my domain. Now I wished Hephaestus was here. He was the one who built this place after all.

The wall was rock solid, I estimated the thickness of it. None of us could able to breach through the wall. We were hundred feet below from the ground. It was impossible to climb up and beside, the wall was too steep and high. I tried to use teleportation, but of course, it didn't work otherwise it wouldn't have been called trap.

"I...don't know" I muttered.

"You what!?" Percy exclaimed. "You got us both in here and now you don't know how to get out?"

"Hey I intended to bring you out ok!" I countered back. "If you didn't grab my hand and pulled me down with you at the last minute. You would be standing on the ground by now."

"Oh yeah so now you say it is my fault!" He pointed at his chest. "Weren't you the one that being a sore loser and can't accept defeat?"

"You have guts Jackson" I pulled out my dagger. "If you didn't humiliate me. I wouldn't have done that."

"You were the one that caused all of this!" He flared up. "I didn't even want to be here in the first place! I didn't even want to be a god!"

That was totally surprised me. Now guilt
was building up and I didn't know what to say.

"You could've just left me back to the world. You could've just erase my memory about all this crazy thing. Yet you brought me to this world" he was on the roll "you said it's my fault. Then what did I even do to get you mad!? Perhaps because you have a grudge against men? You said I humiliated you, then have ever you considered humiliating me when you, a goddess of man haters volunteer to train me!?"

"Percy I was just..." I lowered my voice.

"Forget about it." He waved his hand and turned away. "Now all my concern is how to get out of here"

I didn't say anything more but to look away, trying to find a way out. Now guilt was flooding all over me. I didn't mean to hurt him that much, well just only physical. But now, I accidentally got him mentally. Even though I upset him, my mouth couldn't form word sorry. Perhaps it was to hard for me to say because I didn't use it for so long. Now it seemed impossible to say it. Then I remembered what he just said and I was shocked. I've lived through four millennia and he was the first that didn't like to be a god. Mortals would die a hundred times just to be a minor god. This person got a position amongst the twelve Olympians and yet, he doesn't like it. Then suddenly I remembered the stupid promise I made and flashback came.