(11) Will they be a couple?

"What I'm saying is. I want to be together with you. I really like you and I want to be with you..."

There was silence for about a minute. Then I spoke. "Yujin. I'm just going to ask because I'm not sure. What do you mean by, I want to be with you?"
"Well.. I want you to be my boyfriend and..I want to be your girlfriend. It's fine if you don't feel the same way. I just want you to know how I feel." And there was another long pause.
"Listen Yujin. I thought you didn't want to be in a relationship because of well, what happened."
"Yea. I thought I was never going to be in a relationship again, but I think that I should give myself a chance. I want to be happy with someone, I want to go to fun placed with someone and, what I really want, is to start a family with someone."
"Well then Yujin. I actually have been crushing on you ever since we talked. I think you're pretty, funny and awesome. When you told me what happened with Eugene, I lost hope on liking you. So. Yea. Would you gladly like to be my girlfriend?" My heart was beating so fast, my chest started aching!

"Well duh! I asked you first silly."

It happened so fast I don't know what came next. But I felt a soft touch on my lips. And yea. That probably means that she kissed me. I felt my cheeks get burning red. I couldn't blush any harder than this now could I?
"Haha. You're blushing."
"I'm not the only one blushing you know!" I said feeling embarassed. I pulled her into my arms and hugged her tight. "Well I guess I have a better reason to protect you now, Yujin."

She didn't say anything. Then I heard a light sob. I pulled Yujin away from my hug and saw her face with tears streaming down everywhere.
"Yujin. Did I say something that hurt you? I'm so sorry if I did!"
"No, you didn't that hurt my feelings."
She pulled a slight smile.
"It's just that. I thought you wouldn't care about me. But you're always by my side and taking care of me. After the incident with Eugene, I had a kind of fear of having another boyfriend. But you treat me like I mean so much to you and, I've never had anyone who cared about me as much as you do."

I didn't really know what to say so I just pulled her close to my chest and hugged her. "Don't worry about it Yujin. Nobody can lay a finger on you now that you're mine. I love you."
"I love you too." I brought her away from my chest and looked her in the eyes and smiled. I gave her a soft peck on her forhead.

Back at the cabin

"Alright everyone! Tomorrow is our last day here! We're gonna have as much fun as we can at the waterfall."
Jaebum said. "Oh and I've always shipped Yujin and Bambam. They've finally become a couple!"

How embarassing! They all started clapping...
"Oh come on guys. It's not that big of a deal." I complained.
"Seems like someone's getting embarassed!" Jackson teased.

At night before lights out

Nobody was in the room except for me and Yujin. We were having a quiet chat while everyone else was in the dining room having a conversation about the trip.
"So Yujin." She quickly turned to look at me. "Yea?"

"How about when we get back home, I take you out on a date?"
She looked down at her feet, then turned back to face me. "That sounds great!"
"Ok. Can't wait. But for now lets enjoy this trip with everyone."
She just nodded. "Anyway, I'm exausted. Goodnight Bambam."
She layed in bed and I pulled the blanket up to her chin. I pulled my face closer hoping for no "stay back" and kissed her on the lips.
"Good night, babe"

Ugh that felt so weird to say but I said it so yea. No regrets..........
Ok maybe some regrets. Anywayyyyyy.......

I went to my bed and layed down thinking of plans for a perfect date. My date with Baek Hana was just a normal dinner at a restaurant but Yujin is special so I want to make her feel special.

I don't think there's any need for a dinner at an expensive restaurant with champaigne and candles though...

I fell asleep before I had an idea.
I woke up to the great sounds of birds chirping outside. But of course, as always, Yujin and I were the only ones still in bed. I got up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

Yujin's POV:

I woke up to see that Bambam wasn't in bed. Probably in the dining room with the others. I walked to the bathroom to take a nice shower and get dressed. I turn the knob and opened the door to see a shirtless Bambam. "Sorry!"
I turned around quickly and shut the door. How embarassing. I gotta be honest though. He got some good shoulders.
Ugh! What am I thinking?! I walked back into the bedroom and waited patiently on the bed.

Bambam came in the bedroom and just walked up to me. I didn't move and he gave me a peck on the lips. Has he been holding all of this in while we were just friends? He's so cute!

Bambam POV:

The feeling of letting out all my feelings for her is great. I gave her a peck on the lips. "Good morning girl." She just looked at the floor and quietly said: "Good morning. Sorry for bursting in like that. I thought you were in the dining room."

I swear! She's just too cute. I'm treating her like a 5 year old aren't I?

"It's fine. I don't mind. But I should probably lock the door next time." I wondered.
"Yea. Maybe you should. Anyway, last day here. You excited?" She reminded me.

"Of course I am. So we're gonna swim in a waterfall but what else?"
"I don't know. I think Jaebum has everthing planned right?" She asked me.
"Yea. He's full of surprises. When Yugyeom was having a birthday party, he brought in these relighting candles so yugyeom was blowing like mad. He probably told him after like 4 minutes of blowing out candles."
I told her.

"Wow. He sure is full of surprises."
"I think you should get ready so we can head to the waterfall. I'll be in the dining room with the others."
"Ok. Sounds good."

-----------------------------------------
Do you think you guys could comment some good first date ideas? It would help a lot. Thanks!
( ^ω^ )