(7) The trip 1.

"Bambam," "Yea?" "I was wondering if you ever had a girlfriend." I was nervous because I didn't want to tell her about Baek Hana. She plans to forcefully be with me. And what if Yujin has feelings for me and sees me and Hana together???? Should I tell her or not?...

I decided to tell her the truth.
"Yea I do. Well. I did." "May I asked what happened?" "Yea. She had feelings for someone, but broke up with him and she wants me to be with her again."
"Oh. Well good luck with that." She chuckled. Her laugh was cute so I smiled. "Remember that girl you saw sitting at the bench across your house?" I asked.
"Yes. I do." "Well... That was her..."
I was so nervous. I hope she didn't find me terrible for just leaving Baek Hana there. "Oh. She seems a bit like a stalker." She said making me feel relieved that she didn't think bad of me. I started to change the subject.
"Remember that the trip is tomorrow?" "Oh yea totally! I already started packing." "I didn't know you were so excited..." I said.
"Are you kidding? I love camping. Last time I went camping was a school trip in 7th grade." She said excitedly. "Well I hope you have fun with us. Shall we head back?" "Sure." We started walking back home. As always, I dropped her off at her house and went to mine.

The next day...

I woke up excited for the camping trip. I packed my bags last night. I got ready and opened the door to walk to Yujin's house. I git there and rang the doorbell, then she opened the door. "Ready for the trip?" I asked her. "Yea! Where are we going to meet up with the others?" "At the park where we had the meeting." We started heading to the park. Everyone was there when we got to the park.
"Hey everyone!" Jaebum greeted us. "The van is here to pick us up to camping." We got in the bus and the trip started. The drive there was about 3 hours. We started singing and talking. Mark's girlfriend, Go Yuri, and Yujin were talking to eachother. Yujin sat next to me and Yuri sat next to Mark.
An hour later most of my friends fell asleep so did I. I woke up 30 minutes later with a light touch on my shoulder. Yujin was leaning against my shoulder. I smiled while staring at her cute face. I looked opposite of me and Yugyeom was smirking at me, next to him was Jackson, smirking at me too. I ignored them, but felt my face getting red. Mark was holding Yuri while she slept on his shoulder. It was different, because they're together. Another 30 minutes went by and we all started eating some food. Yujin brought some cookies that she made herself. I took one and the taste exploded with deliciousness. "This is the best cookie I've ever eaten!" I said to her. "Thank you." She said cheerfully. "It's better than my mom's..." I whispered. We both laughed and started talking about some other stuff. "Yujin. I was wondering about that guy that was hurting you back at school the other day. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I'm just...worried." I asked her remembering that guy who was hurting her. "It's nice of you to care about me, Bambam. You don't have to worry so much about me though. He was my ex. I'll tell you the whole story some other time. But right now, I want to enjoy this trip!" "Ok then!" We all started singing random songs again. When we got there, we arrived at a cabin. "Alright everyone! We're finally here. Are you all tired?" Jaebum announced. "Uhhhhh!!!" Everyone groaned. "My butt hurts from sitting too long. Jackson said." Everyone laughed and some agreed. "Alright. This is my grandfather's cabin. He flew to Holland to visit a friend so he won't be back for a couple of weeks. That means that we have plenty of time to have fun! Lets get in and make ourselves comfortable." Jaebum said. We all walked inside and Mark and his girlfriend made us some hot chocolate with marshmallows. Winter was coming so we warmed ourselves up with the warm drink. "Ok everyone. Today we are just going to walk around the forest. Tomorrow we will go to a waterfall nearby." Jaebum told everyone. "Ok!" Everyone shouted excitedly. We all relaxed on the sofas near the fireplace and talked about the trip.

It was time to explore the forest. We all walked outside carrying our water bottles. Yujin brought her polaroid camera to take pictures.
We started walking through the forest while looking at the birds that were flying above.

After 10 minutes of walking, I saw a bush moving. Then a figure walked quickly past it. And I saw the person's face. I knew exactly who it was.....