(1) Heart goes Boom Boom

"Oi! Bambam. Wake up!" I hear my mom calling me from down stairs. " You're going to be late for school if you don't wake up!"
"I'm coming." I replied as I got out of bed still tired. I got ready for school and went down to eat my breakfast. "Are you ready for school?" Asked my mom staring at my messy hair. "Your hair is a mess. Go fix it!" I ran back upstairs and combed my hair and added a bit of gel. "Mom better be happy now." I said to myself as I made my way back down stairs to finish my breakfast. "That's better!" Said my mom. When I finished my breakfast I went outside to walk to school.
When I got there it was just 2 minutes before the bell. I saw my friend Jackson talking to some girls. Probably trying to get their attention again. I sat at my table next to the window and saw my other friend Mark come over to me. "Hey. How are you today?" Asked Mark. "I'm good. Just tired as always." I answered. The bell rang a moment later and everyone went to their desks as the teacher came in. " Good morning class. Today we have a new student. Her name is Lee Yujin." As the new girl walked in, it felt like the world suddenly stopped. I don't know what it was about her. But I felt like I had to get to know her. " You may sit over there next to Bambam." The teacher said snapping me out of my daydream. As the girl walked over to me, she looked at me and smiled. That made my heart skip a beat. She was quite pretty with her long smooth looking black hair.
"Alright class. Get your books out to page 23." Said the teacher.

At lunch time

The bell finally rang after the boring history lesson. Mark and Jackson were already talking together as I made my way over to them. "Shall we meet up with the others?" Asked Jackson. "Sure!" Mark and I replied at the same time. We walked outside and met up with Jb, Jr and Yugyeom. "Where's Youngjae?" I asked.
"Oh. He's absent today because of a cold." Replied Jb. "Alright." I answered as we walked outside. As we sat down at a bench I saw the new girl, Lee Yujin. She was hanging out with 2 other girls from my class. She seemed to be having fun on her first day. " Who are you staring at? New crush?" Asked Yugyeom noticing me staring and the girl. "Oh! She's the new girl in our class. And I don't have a crush on her!" I said. Upset about what he said. "Fine, fine." He replied. A few minutes later the bell rang and we all walked back to class. Jackson, Mark and I walked back to our class, while the others went to their class. " I got to ask a teacher something. I'll catch up with you guys later!" Said Jackson walking into another classroom. Just me and Mark now. " What do you think about that new girl?" Asked Mark. "She's not bad looking." I replied. We walked in our class and went to our seats. The bell rang and the teacher walked in. "Where is Jackson?" The teacher asked staring and the empty seat Jackson was supposed to be in. Jackson came running into the class and the teacher looked at him angrily. " Sorry! I was asking another teacher something." Said Jackson. " Alright. Hurry up next time." The teacher said getting some papers. Alright kids. Math time.

After school

I walked out of the school building and started walking home when Lee Yujin came up to me. "Hi. You're Bambam right? I'm the new girl in your class."
"Umm yea." I said, shocked about the sudden approach. "I have a question. Tomorrow we have chemistry. But I dont know where it is. Could you show me the chemistry room tomorrow please?" She asked me.
"Umm. Sure." I replied.
"Great! meet me tomorrow at the bench you sat at with your friends at lunch." She said.
"Sure!" I replied, happy that she asked me.
I walked home thinking about the girl.
I think this is going good. I might have a chance to actually get to know her.