O5.

Minhyuk knew what the girl wanted to do when the couch sank a bit by her elbows and he felt her breath on his cheek. At the first, he only wanted to play around. But the other side, he really wanted to do it. He immediately turn onto his back as his lips crashed with something warm after that.

Dayoung's lips. Even though it was only a sec, he's really happy until he didn't realize he's blushed as well. He couldn't believe that he kissed his crush. And he hoped she will understand about this.

Dayoung felt her face was burning as she brought her fingers onto her lipsㅡrubbing it in disbelief. She couldn't let her stare go of Minhyuk's eyes, which was staring back at her brightly.

She remembered when Minhyuk was about to answer her question. "Why... do you want me to be safe?" and his unfinished word made her afraid. She just kissed him and what if... he wanted to say that because she's his friend? Gosh, what have I done?!

"That's it." Minhyuk began, still smiling. Dayoung startled a bit and pinched her eyebrows in confusion, wanting to know what did Minhyuk mean.

"If you ask why I always being nice to you, protect you, even treat you nicer than anyone else, is it enough to answer that?"

Dayoung widened her eyes. What? Her heart suddenly received a hard pang. It felt so hurt, until Dayoung sat herself down as she leaned on her palm. "Minhyuk... why?"

"Hey," Minhyuk called. He lifted his body and leaned on his elbow as he put his head on his palm. "You know... I've been landing my eyes on Ryu Dayoung from Class E. If you wondered why, she's cool when she won the running competition, she looked so lovely in cooking class, and completely pretty when she's in serious mode or even eating mode."

Dayoung blushed hard as Minhyuk finished his words. Her mind was blankㅡshe kept repeating Minhyuk's words. A billion of no way also have been said in her mind. But, she suddenly laughedㅡnot wanting to take this too serious. Because she wanted see Minhyuk's smile.

"I know that already." Dayoung grinned playfully. She sticks her tongue out to Minhyuk, making him startled. 

"Because... I like you too." Dayoung immediately lowered her head sheepishly after she confessed. "The way you treated me... and your charms too... I think I fell for them...?"

Minhyuk's smile grew slowly. Without a word, his arms already reached Dayoung's back and pulling it to him. Dayoung widened her eyes when she felt her head hit the boy's hard chest. Minhyuk rubbed her back gently and the other hand caressing her hair. It was so soft.

"Actually... I'm not expecting you to like me back, but... I'm so happy when you said you liked me too." he explained. His mouth was right beside Dayoung's ear, he gave her goosebumps whenever he talked. "I'm so happy now. Satan, I'm so happy!!"

Dayoung choked when Minhyuk suddenly tightened his hug. Dayoung pushed him until his back crashed with the couch and quickly hit Minhyuk on his chest. "Silly, I almost die!" she scolded. Minhyuk laughed as response. He fixed his position and hugged the girl again before he started talking again.

"I won't let my satan die. I would die if she died!" Minhyuk said as Dayoung giggled. Dayoung lifted her head to found Minhyuk's eyes staring back at her. She smiled as he smiled. "Ryu Dayoung, would you be my lover?"

Dayoung's smile grew wider. "I already be, you know!" She hugged the guy back. "I wonder why are we already like this even before we even started? Aren't we too close before?"

Minhyuk chuckled. "Maybe we just love each other too much."

Dayoung lifted her head higher to reach Minhyuk's chin for a kiss. Minhyuk went back to Dayoung to kissed her back on her cheek.

"This satan loves you."

ㅇㅇㅇㅇ

OKAY I ADMIT THIS IS SO WEIRD but i tried my best! i had writer's block bcs of exams sigh but i'm still trying to finish this. hyaaaa hwaiting!

i haven't edit this too;;