O1.

Not every holiday will be exciting just like people expected. It's been a week since the 3rd year students graduated, and now we have Dayoung, the bored girl who spent her time at home. Almost everyday.

Eat, sleep, play around with her catㅡDooly, and text her friends are enough for Dayoung. Well, she gotta admit that she felt jealous every time she saw her friends hanging out to exciting places. But she's just... too lazy to move her body to do that kind of thing.

"No worries, I'll enter the same campus as my brother. My mom said his campus is the best for her." Dayoung said to her friend, Seolha. Seolha chuckled on her phone, Dayoung can feel she was actually laughing.

"Seriously? He would bully you every time he sees you!" Seolha still laughing. Dayoung just rolled her eyes while listening to her. She was right too.

"I know right? He has that satan soul. But I love him though." Dayoung now pouted. "Anyway, I have to go to the book store. My brother needs me. Call you later!"

Dayoung threw her phone as soon as Seolha said goodbye to her. Dayoung should be hurry now, because her brother hates slow people. Plus, he needed her.

.

.

"Hello! What would you like to have, miss?"

Some bored people might decided to work as a part-timer at some place. As an example, at a cafe. They can make coffeeㅡfor people and themselves, maybe?ㅡ, mingle with new workmates, and earn moneyㅡif they do the job well. A barista would be cool too, right? And that's Minhyuk's current job.

"Two americano and a vanilla latte..." he mumbled as he read the order, then he wrote them on each cups.

"Vanilla latte is getting mainstream now, huh?" he commented. He took a glance to the paper to see whose coffee he's going to make. It was 나영. A girl again...

The coffees finished in 5 minutes, pretty fast. Minhyuk packed the coffees and stood behind the counter.

"Nayoung-ssi!" he called the name. But weirdly, no one comes. "Nayoung-ssi!"

Minhyuk tut and made sure that he didn't call the wrong name. He walked up to his friend who worked at the cashier.

"Dude, are you sure her name is Nayoung? No one named Nayoung here!" he complained. His friend looked up to him and shrugged his shoulders.

"Sigh. Just call her number then! She mentioned her name like that. Na. Young." he explained. Minhyuk rolled his eyes and walked back to his spot, before he called Nayoung's order number.

"638!" he shouted. And finally, a girl rushed to him. She waved her hand.

"It's me." the girl said. Suddenly, Minhyuk shivered a bit when he heard the girl's voice. But he didn't care Minhyuk pushed the pack to the girl and smiled. "Here's your coffee." he said.

"Thank- wait, you forgot to put a line here!" the girl shouted. She pointed at letter 나. "It supposed to be 다. My name is Dayoung." she continued.

Minhyuk found himself widen his eyes. She looked up to the girl, he got a total shock. "A satan??" he snapped.

"What- Lee Minhyuk?!" Dayoung widened her eyes as well as she pointed at Minhyuk. "You're blonde?? Oh gosh. Seolha has to know this."

"What are you doing here? I thought I wouldn't meet you!" Minhyuk said. Dayoung gasped at his words.

"That's not how you talk to your old friend!" Dayoung hit Minhyuk's head merciless like a mother hit his son. Minhyuk screamed in pain.

"I'm here to buy your coffee, of course. I just knew you work here! My brother works at the bookstore over there, so this is the nearest cafe." Dayoung explained and she pointed at the bookstore across the cafe. Minhyuk followed her direction, then he nodded.