O4.

Dayoung ended up bringing Minhyuk to her house. She carefully sat Minhyuk down on the couch, then placed her groceries in the kitchen. Dayoung expected her brother to come home early todayㅡso he'll help Minhyuk to treat his wounds, and surprisingly, he hadn't home yet. But Dayoung sighed in relief, so she won't cook until her brother home.

Minhyuk slowly lifted his legs onto the couch, making himself comfortable by laying himself. His ankle hurtsㅡnot because of the robber, but he just hurted himself with kicking random rocks on the street earlier and he got sprained. Dumb, Dayoung thought.

Dayoung finally came to Minhyuk. She sat on the edge of the couch after she got her first-aids, and quickly treated Minhyuk's wounds. She commanded, "Sit."

Minhyuk tuts before he sat himself up. He looked up to Dayoung as he pouted. "Can I just lay here? I'm tired..." he whined.

"No, grandpa. Not until I finished your wounds." 

"Are you going to beat me up again? Gosh, mom!"

"Yah, I'm not your mom!"

Dayoung slowly got annoyed with the annoying Minhyuk in front of her. He kept teasing her while she treated his woundsㅡhe moved here and there, or even faked a screaming in pain to make the girl panicked. Even though he already got ttakbam for several times.

"Geez, you're like a kid." Dayoung sighed, she put back her first-aids to its place. "You don't seem hurt at all! Those bruises are hurtful, right?"

Minhyuk shook his head as he smiled to the girl. "Of course," he said. "because you healed them."

Oh my gosh. Dayoung suddenly felt her heart got hit by Minhyuk's words. She just took a glance with the guy and quickly looked away, hiding her red cheeks. "Silly. My first-aids healed them." she replied, trying her best to not be nervous. Minhyuk just chuckled at her actions.

Dayoung was about to stand up when Minhyuk suddenly wrapped his arm around her neck, pulling her closer as he wrapped his another arm on her waist and leaned his head on her shoulder. It was out of the blue, Dayoung was shocked but she stayed on her positionㅡbut she had no courage to hug him back.

"O...kay..." Dayoung mumbled in awkwardness. "Tell me what's going on now. Minhyuk?"

Dayoung heard Minhyuk sighed on her shoulder. "It's totally... hurt..." he muttered. He gritted his teeth to bear with the pain on his bruised face. "I've never hit anyone before. I don't know why I'm brave enough to hit that guy actually." he explainedㅡstill muttering.

Dayoung softened as she listened to Minhyuk. Oh man, Dayoung is a sentimental person. This kind of moment made her heart wanted to cry as well. She couldn't believe her close friend is fragile and innocent like this. She even shocked when Minhyuk cursed at the robber and hit him up like he wanted the robber to die.

Dayoung exhaled nervously before she put her hand on Minhyuk's back, rubbing it up and down as she comforted the guy. "Hey, you don't have to regret anything. Minhyuk, you're a grown-up man now, not a kid anymore!" she said. 

"Hitting is okay. That's what men do when they see something they don't want see or when they need to protect himself from danger. Dooly did that too! He scratched me hard when I took away his drink."

Minhyuk laughed a bit after Dayoung talked. Dayoung smiled too as she remembered how Dooly scratched her foot. Then, Dayoung continued.

"And you protected yourself and me. You hit him like a man! You might get into the trouble too if you didn't hit him. Wound is the risk."

Dayoung stopped rubbing Minhyuk's back when he suddenly stayed in silent. She tried to pull away to face Minhyuk, but the guy pulled her closer instead. Not wanting her to let go.