One sight. One meet. No return. - Chapter 1

WARNING: Includes sexual contents, violence, bad language.

Author's note:  This fanfiction was inspired by the lovely Hannah, who happened to be the author of the amazing fanfic "Dark". And keep in mind that I'm from Sweden & I don't have a perfect grammar. So if something's misspelled it's because of that. I've been very careful to write without any incorrect words, but whatever just read & enjoy! And PLEASE tell me what you think about it! Leave a comment & spread the word :)

Thank you for reading this, enjoy the story :)

Chapter One

- One sight. One meet. No return.

“Are you done yet? We have to go!” I heard my best friend Alexis call me. I sighed.

“Yes I'm done.” I shouted back and stared at my reflection in the mirror. My brown hair was curled into soft locks, and my hazel eyes were surrounded by a smokey eyeshadow. The look was done, and I looked kinda good actually. Still, I didn't look forward to this night at all. Alexis was invited to a party, which I apparently was invited to too. I wasn't really the party-type girl like Alexis was, but she really couldn't tolerate my no so I had no other choice but to come with her. I left the bathroom and was about to put my converse on when she stopped me.

“Nu-uh, you are NOT putting these worn-out shoes on! Take these high heels instead, they match your outfit way better.” she said, handing over the black heels. I sighed and put them on instead.

“I could at least have my converse on since you actually forced me to go..” I muttered.

“Well, young lady, YOU need to make a good impression. Tonight, you are going to find a guy, flirt with him, and have some fun for once. Get it? Now move or we'll be late.” she said with determination in her voice. I didn't argue back. Just go on with the flow and get this all over with.

***

“Okay, so don't talk too much, have some drinks to relax, and just chill. Then you'll see how fun it actually is to let go once for a while.” she explained quickly on our way to the door.

“But-”

“Good, now let's have some fun!” she squealed and opened the door before I even started my sentence. The music was pounding in my ears, and the strong smell of perfume and alcohol in the air was unavoidable. She dragged me directly to the bar and ordered some shots. What the hell, bottoms up, I thought and swallowed the liquid. One, two, three shots more, and we went straight to the dance floor. My mind was pretty far away, and I didn't really care what was going on, so I just danced my heart out. Suddenly I got a weird feeling like someone was watching me. I looked around and saw two sapphire blue eyes staring at my direction. They weren't probably looking at me, that's for sure, so I just shook it off and kept dancing. But then, again I felt that someone kept staring. So I looked up again and saw the same sapphire orbs look straight at me. My heart started pounding. What should I do? What did he want? I actually panicked a bit, so I screamed over the music to Alexis.

“Alex I think someone is staring at me!” She looked around and her eyes widened a bit and she looked straight back at me.

“That's Niall Horan! Don't get close to him, he's a bad guy! Just avoid him and stay away from him as much as you can!” she screamed over the loud music. I took in every word she said, and I got a bit scared actually. But nothing bad will happen if I just stayed away from him. I took a deep breath and shook the feeling off. I really needed a drink right now. Alexis was busy grinding to some guys crotch so I went to the bar alone and sat down.