The Contract

"I still don't understand why I'm here," you complain as Sanha pulls you into ASTRO's practice room.
"What's going on?" You ask curiously while Sanha squeezes in between Minhyuk and Dongmin.
The members of ASTRO were in a single-file line, shy smiles on their faces.
"We wanted to know which person date you enjoyed the most," Myungjun states.
You immediately freeze, feeling like a mouse that's been cornered by a house cat. You try to relax and calmly reply, "I loved all of them."
Almost identical frowns form on their faces at your answer.
Jinwoo sighs, "I know you don't want to hurt anybody's feelings, so we'll ask another question. Who's kiss was the best?"
Your neutral expression crumbles as you nearly choke. "W-What?"
"Everybody confessed," Jinwoo informs you with an inpatient wave of his hand. "Now will you tell us?"
"I don't want to," your reply was short and to the point. "My relationship with all of you is too important to me. I don't want to ruin it over this."
"(Y/n)," Dongmin steps forward and gently rests a warm hand on your shoulder. "We all have strong feelings for you. We've all been waiting for an answer, even if it's not one we like. Everyone here,-" he motions to the other members gazing solemnly at you, "-likes you more than just a friend." After a second, he removes his hand and steps back into his place in line.
You study the hopeful faces of your closest friends, internally battling with yourself on what to say.
"Don't force yourself to stop thinking about the kisses. It will help with your decision." Jihoon's words tickle at the back of your mind and you slowly break down the mental barrier you had put up between all the kisses from your best friends.
The memories of kissing; Myungjun, Jinwoo, Dongmin, Moonbin, Minhyuk, and Sanha, come rushing by. None of these flashbacks last more than a split-second, except for one.
You meet each members gaze steadily, taking deep breaths to try and ease the tightness in your chest. You finally speak the words only one of the members would want to hear, focusing your gaze on him. "Moonbin's kiss."
As soon as you utter his name, Moonbin grabs your hand and pulls you out the door; into the empty hallway.
He shuts the door behind him, but not before you hear Sanha cry out in anguish, "why him?!"
The solid door completely mutes all of the noise coming from the practice room, leaving you and Moonbin alone.
"(Y/n), look at me," Moonbin says quietly.
You slowly took your head up, seeing Moonbin timidly smiling. He takes a shaky breath, "does-does this mean you want to be with me? Would you be my girlfriend?"
You grin brightly. "Yes, of course. I would love to." You suddenly throw your arms around his neck, burying your face into the comfy material of his sweatshirt.
After a few moments, he gently pushes you away, then softly asks. May," he hesitates. "May I kiss you?"
You giggle. "Not asking me didn't stopped you before."
His cheeks tinge pink at your comment, yet he takes your answer as an okay and boldly places his lips on yours. He grabs your hips, pulling you towards him as he deepens the kiss.
You gingerly thread your fingers through his silky hair, urging his mouth to yours.
You two spring apart; panting slightly, when the door opens and Myungjun peeks out with a blank expression. "Moonbin, did you forget about the contract you signed? No dating is allowed."
~~~
DO NOT PANIC! (at the disco)
There is going to be a second book: Midnight Meetings in a Month. I'll have it up soon, hopefully.
Thank you everyone who read and voted/ and or commented. ◡≦