Chapter 1 - little princess

{Third person POV}
The excited little girl was in the limousine looking out the window wondering were is she going. Her parents sat in front of her were having a discussion about her. Her bright (E/C) eyes stareing at the trees and plants smiling at them thinking that they would greet her back. Once the endless ride stoped her farther brought down her luggage and her and her mother got off. She stare in awe, standing in front of a large mansion. As her mother holding her hand as they walk up to the door and her farther following them.

Stopping halfway,"Sweetheart?" The mother turn her daughter to face her, tears were streaming down the mother's face.
"Whats wrong mommy?" The little girl asked.

"Nothing honey, it's just mommy is gonna miss you very much. Your going to be staying here with the sakamaki brothers for a little while. Okay?"

"Okay mommy!" The girl smile brightly not fully understanding that she's not going to see her parents anymore. The farther chukeled at his daughter's reaction.

"(Y/N) you need to be very good with these people okay?" Her farther said.

"Mmhmm" she nods her head making her pigtails bouce up and down.

"Here honey!" The mother handed her a necklace with the yin yang sign. "As long you have this on we will always be together."
"Hai!" The (H/C) haired girl says.

"Okay we love you, we'll be back soon to get you." Her mother lied, and they kept on walking. Once they got to the door the father knock on it and a tall male answer it.

"She's finally here!" The male smiles at the girl, and bends down at her level. "Hello my little princess! I'm karlhienz I and my sons well take good care of you." He explains. He then glares at the parents and they both leave,with the little girl not knowing. The girl still smiling bright she takes karlhienz hand and walks in the mansion.

"Boys come meet our princess!" Karlhienz calls out. Then more males appear! The little girl jumps a bit. "My sons this is (Y/N) she's going to live with you, so I expect to treat her like the princess she is, you could even call her you little sister, unfortunately she's still human, but she will become one of us soon. And one more thing do not and I repeat do not drink her blood! Understood!" All of the males stare at (Y/N) without emotion. Then (Y/N) yawned and rubbed one eye. Reiji thought that was rude of her to do so. Karlhienz took note of this "Oh no! Little princess your tired! One of you go take her to her new room!" He ordered all of them looked at shu since he was going to sleep aways.

Shu took (Y/N)'s hand and was surprised of the softness of her hand, he never felt anything like it. They were walking in the hallway, when suddenly, "What is your name?" (Y/N) ask. Her voice was smooth and soft.

"Shu..." he simply answer, and continues walking.
"Why do you have those thing in your ears?" Again she ask.
"Why do you ask so many questions?" Shu raises his tone of voice making (Y/N) wince.

They finally arrived to a unoccupied room for (Y/N). She let's go of his hand making him miss her touch and walks in the room awestruck. He was about to turn back until, "Shu?" She whispers.
"Hmmm?" He hums.

"C-can you tuck me in p-please?"
"Mmhmm..." he went back to tuck her in. A smile was spread across her face. Just about shu was about to shut the door he swear his herd a soft 'thank you'.

End of chapter

*A/N - Good start? Yes? No? Maybe so? I hope Shu wasn't too OOC. I'm still not sure if there going to be romance or not cause I don't know which brother to choose! Maybe all of them I don't know. Anyways the next few chapters are going to be one shots, so be prepared for that. Guess that's all see ya!*