Chapter One-New Neighbors.

-Justin's Pov-

"Fuck that!" I shouted, to my best friend Ryan and put my cigarette out.

Ryan laughed and I saw this big moving truck, with a small car driving behind it, pulling into the driveway next door to me.

"Who's that?" I asked, looking at the man getting out of the car moving van.

"I don't know why we had to move all the way to freaking Canada!!!" The teenage girl yelled, she looked about eighteen, around my age.

"Because your father got a job around here." The older lady told the girl, the girl rolled her eyes, and looked over at me. My eyes met her crystal blue ones.

She looked away quickly and stumbled into her new house.

"Dude she's fucking hot!" Ryan whispered into my ear, as I chuckled and nodded agreeing with him.

"She is too, we made eye contact." I said with a proud smile.

"Now you just got to talk to her!" Ryan shouted.

"No, she just moved in! Let her get settled in." I smiled as he nodded and snorted.

"I got to go." Ryan scoffed and walked away. I sat on my porch, and seen the pretty girl walk by.

"Aye, wait." I said stopping her, and walking over to her.

"Yeah?" She asked

"What's your name?" I asked with a confident smile.

"Alexis, and you?" She asked me.

"Justin, I live next door to you." I smiled.

"Oh I just moved in, like five minutes ago." She chuckled, and I laughed.

"Yeah I saw, well maybe we can get together sometime.." I smirked to myself.

"How about you come over my house for dinner!" She shouted excited, as I nodded.

"What time?" I asked.

"Seven, bye!" She waved as her mother called for her.

I smirked to myself, and ran a hand through my hair.

I'm good. I thought to myself, and walked into my house, getting ready for my dinner date..