"Well the boys are going clubbing while you stay back at the hotel because you're not old enough to get in," Louis explained. I glared at him, I wasn't nearly as young as he thought I was.  

"I'm coming with you wether you like it or not, it's either that or I get to go to the Eifel tower with Henry tonight," I told him. I was still planning on going there but the boys didn't have to know that right now. 

"What ever you want," Louis said, holding his hands up innocently. I smiled at my victory, I checked my phone and found that it was already 4 in the after noon with the time change. I thought about lunch but realized that I really wasn't hungry. I guess I'd just had enough food the day before to hold me over until then. 

We got to the hotel and we had to fight our way in, it was times like these I wondered how this kind of news got around so quickly. After we got checked in we got up to our penthouse suite, it was absolutely huge. I quickly claimed a good room for myself, Malcolm's room was across the hall from mine and Louis' was next to mine with Niall on my other side. 

I didn't care to unpack at all, I placed my suitcase next to my bed and my carry on under the sink in the bathroom. I pulled out my camera first though and put the neck strap on so I could take it where ever I went. I also made sure that I had my phone in my sweat pants pocket. 

I walked out into the living room and found the boys all sitting around on the couches while the news played on the t.v. It was in english so this must not be the news for Paris. It was currently covering a story on how One Directions' concerts have been getting closed down recently. I flopped down on the couch between Louis and Malcolm. 

"Sup guys?" I asked them.  

"Just trying to figure out what club we're going to," Harry said from the second couch. I nodded, some clubs weren't as nice compared to others. 

"What clubs have you narrowed it down to?" I asked. I'd been to Paris a few times before so I knew which clubs were good and which ones were bad. 

"There's one a few blocks away from here or there's one a block away from the Eifel tower that looked nice," Zayn told me. I nodded, I knew that the one down the street had a bad rep. I'd also been to the one by the Eifel tower and it was a nice place, well about as nice as clubs came in the center of a busy city. 

"Let's go to the one by the tower then," I said happily. They all looked around and nodded in agreement. I smiled and took a picture of Harry, Zayn and Liam on the opposite couch. The flash blinded them as they started to rub the light out of their eyes. 

"Was that really necessary?" Liam demanded when he was able to see again. I smiled at him, not only did I get a good picture but I also got a good smile out of it. 

"Of course it was necessary, I needed more pictures," I told him with a smirk playing across my face.  

"What's for dinner?" I asked after I checked my phone, it was 5:30 already.  

"We're ordering pizza again," Liam said. I nodded at him. "We're leaving for the club at 7." 

"Awesome, I'm going to go get ready," I told him with a smile. I hopped off the couch and walked back into my room. 

I opened my suitcase up and started going through my things to find something, anything, I could wear for tonight. After a few minutes though I found a nice black and green short skirt, some fishnet tights, a pair of soft leather boots, a black tank top and a hot pink one sleave knit top. I hopped in the shower and focuses on whipping away all my grief from my parents and having to suffer here with them while I could be looking. 

After I got out I dried off and got dress. Then I blow dried my hair and put it up into a nice low side braid. I put my phone in my back pocket and put a bit of cash in my other back pocket. I made sure that I had all of my gadgets on before I started doing my make up. 

I started off by doing a bit eye liner and mascara, next I put on some simple cover up. I put some light green eye shadow on, careful not to smudge anything. I slipped my camera on around my neck again but hesitated before I left. I shook my head though, if Louis had a problem with my outfit he'd just have to deal. 

I opened the door to my room and was immediately hit by the smell of pizza, it smelt amazing. I walked down the hall and into the main room to find that the boys were already starting to pig out on the pizza. 

"Did you guys even save me any?" I asked with a smile. I loved messing with these guys.  

"Nope," Niall said with a smile, "We totally ate it all," he lied. I sat down on the floor by the coffee table where everyone else was and started pigging out, careful not to ruin my make up. 

6 slices later I was done, I walked back into my room and applied a thin layer of lip gloss. Afterwards I went back to the living room and plopped down on the larger couch, the guys had all gone to get changed. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and started to text my best friend back at the agency. 

Me: Hey, guess where I am:) 

34: Paris, you forget that we are keeping watch on the boys. Charlotte convinced me to take watch duty so she could check up on Louis. 

Me: Well tell her I say hi, we're going clubbing tonight so have everyone else stay around the club. We're going to the one down by the Eifel tower. 

34: You'll probably just go up to the top at midnight again 

I smiled at that, the last time I'd been to that club I'd run out at midnight and climbed to the top of the tower to cool down. Let's just say that I wasn't the most stable person when I was up there. It was beautiful up there at night though. 

Me: Only if I can get the girls or Walter to watch the guys for a bit. 

34: What ever, I gotta go but you have to show me a picture of the Eifel tower when you get back. 

Me: I will, I promise. 

"Who you texting?" a voice asked from behind me. I jumped and turned around to see Malcolm in a light blue button up shirt and dark blue jeans. 

"Just a friend, are the guys almost ready to go?" I asked checking the time, they had 10 minutes. We were about a 20 minute walk from the club so we'd make it in plenty of time but I wanted to go before it got too packed. 

"Yeah, they said 5 more minutes," he replied. He jumped over the side of the couch to plop down beside me. I smiled and held my camera out at arms length, my finger pressed the button down and a bright flash came out. Malcolm and I were both left rubbing our eyes. I looked at the picture and found that it turned out perfectly. 

"Perfect picture," I told him. He looked over my shoulder at it and I felt his smile. 

"Amazing," he confirmed. At that moment Zayn walked in. 

"Who's ready to party?" he yelled. I smiled, slipped my camera around my neck and jumped up to my feet.  

"Let's get going then!" I yelled in a friendly reply. He smiled at me. "Is everyone else ready to go yet?" 

"Yeah, they're waiting by the front door." I pulled Malcolm to his feet and we both ran there to find the other 4 guys waiting. Zayn followed us in seconds later and we all left in silence. Before we left the building though we were all handed black hoodies so that we wouldn't be attacked by fans until we got to the club. 

---------------------------------------- 

About 15 minutes later we were passing by the Eifel tower. I made everyone stop so we could get pictures and because of that Louis and Malcolm made me get my picture taken. The tower was magnificent in the slightly dim light. 

After the Eifel tower we made it to the club undisturbed, the boys bribed the bouncer to let Malcolm and I in and the next thing we knew we were partying in the club.