MR & MRS ANOA'I <3

Start from the beginning

"Very good" I felt his hand grip my thigh as he kissed me deeply.

He broke the kiss as we heard the door opening.

"Seriously Roman you're going to have her in your bed whole week" I heard Nikki and he smiled against my lips before leaning back and pulling me next to him.

"Mmmm she's just so gorgeous" he smiled.

"Roman! Seriously you're a guy, all you have to do is slip on a suit and tie your hair where as getting your bride ready and the flower girl takes longer you know?"

He sighed and looked up at her.

"Seems someone's menopause is starting early" he said as he kissed my forehead and walked past her and she punched his arm which caused him to laugh.

And he kissed Lucy's forehead as she entered with Renee.

"I can't believe you're getting married soon"

"Me neither " I smiled, "are you fine with us ditching the double wedding idea?"

She nodded, "I know you guys aren't the extravagant types and I am just glad you guys are finally tying the knot"

She smiled down at me and I knew it was because of these last few months as it had been hell .

Her and Renee looked so beautiful while I had been in only a shorts and baggy tee when they arrived.

Baggy tee which I was grateful for ,due to it hiding my little bump.

I was so happy that the dress I had chosen online during one of her visits to my apartment was only tightly fitted at the top.

"Come on let's get you into that dress" I heard her and she zipped down the dress and I turned my back to them as I slipped it on .

"You look amazing.. Oh my word I need tissues!" I laughed and then looked over at Lucy.

"You look so beautiful hun" I smiled down at Lucy as Renee had just finished her hair.

"I can't wait for you to get married to my daddy then I can have two beautiful mommys!"

She smiled brightly as she ran to me and wrapped her small arms tightly around me and I glanced up at Renee and Nikki as they mouthed "awww" while I could feel myself tearing up due to her words.

I was concerned that I wouldn't make a good mother to my two little ones and yet she took me as hers.

It had never been my intention for her to think that way but  Jenna was an amazing mother and for her to even classify me with her just made my heart melt.

"Leave it to Lucy to ruin our make-up" I heard Renee and laughed as she handed me a tissue.

"Aunty, I have something for you! " She ran over to her Frozen backpack and handed me a purple head piece made out of purple flowers .

"So we also have purple like them" she smiled .

"Thank you my angel" I smiled.

"You ready? " I heard Nikki and nodded as I would be marrying the man of my dreams.

ROMAN POV

"I am so happy to see that smile again man" I felt Dean pat my back.

"You have no idea how good it is to genuinely smile" I gazed at the beach house that held my bride and daughter .

"Why'd she switch to blonde though?" I heard John.

"Guess she wanted to match Renee..."

I saw a hint of purple and my smile immediately brightened as I heard the music begin and saw Lucy tossing flower petals as she walked.