Holy Water For A Slut (Part Uno)

Pic above is Zoey Deutch as Adreana Mancini

Dylan's P.O.V

Location: Warehouse (Note: So you, my readers know that they're still there.)

I pulled out my iPhone 6s plus and called Adreana Mancini, my childhood friend, who comes with the whole package. She answered on the first ring.

"Ho ottenuto un lavoro importante per voi." (I have an important job for you.)

"Who is it this time?" She asked bored.

"Doesn't matter. Just come within 1 minute."

"You owe me."

"My room at the usual time."

"Ok, bye."

Hanging up, I walked back to my brothers, only to receive disapproving looks.

Ugh...now I can't even say that to my childhood friend without making it sound sexual.

"Instead of giving me that look, get ready to torment our special guest."

"You mean get ready to watch you torment your special guest." Jace muttered under his breath.

"Unlike you, I enjoy making people suffer and killing them slowly."

"Liar." A very familiar voice said. Turning around there stood Adreana wearing her signature grin.

"Get rid of the body without leaving any evidence." I ordered her.

"Yes, sir." Adreana answered, no emotion lingering in her tone. Nodding, I turned around and walked to my car.

***********************************************************************************************

Ashley's P.O.V

Maybe going with Dante wasn't really smart of me but, I had no choice. Either going with him or let Jiya unconscious with no medical attention. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating, but still.

'You're giving me a fucking migraine with all your thoughts.' Liz complained for the hundredth time. Not in the mood to argue with her or anyone in general, I block her, like what I did to everyone that tried to talk to me.

Staring at the beige wall, I slowly began to space out from my cruel reality, only to be back to reality when Dante invited himself into my room. "What the hell do you want?!" I shouted, annoyed and irritated by his sudden presence.

"I feel so love." Dante sarcastically said.

"Good because isn't that how siblings show their love to each other?" I innocently asked, hoping that I got a chance to hit a nerve of his.

"What happen to my nice, warm hearted sister?" He asked with raise eyebrows.

"I'm a cold hearted girl, who has a heart made of stone." I coldly responded. Instead of agreeing, he had the dignity of bursting into a fit of laughter in front of me.

Getting furious with his sudden behavior, I walked towards him and shoved him into the floor hard. "Don't make me take you to the basement." He smirked at me, showing his over confident personality.

How dare he threaten me! I'll make that motherfucking manwhore pay!

"Come near me and I'll rip your balls off." I said calmly.

"I prefer when you threaten me with shouting than in a calm voice." Dante muttered. Ignoring him, I sat back on the queen size bed waiting for him to do something to me. Instead of getting up from the floor, he took his phone out of his jeans and began checking his texts.

"Checking your booty calls?" I asked even though I knew the answer.

"At least I have a sex life." He defended himself poorly, causing a giggle to erupt from my lips. "Oh please, we both know that I helped you get a billion nighstands."

As soon as the words left my mouth, Dante gave me the finger. Confused by his sudden action, I decided to leave the room, only to bump into a chick with a bed sheet wrapped around her naked body. "Watch where you're going."

"Correction, you watch where you're going because if you don't then I wouldn't be surprise you end up black and blue."

Throwing me a disgusted look, I returned the favor back with my precious middle finger. "I'll make sure I bring four gallons of holy water for you." Leaving her stunted, I went to the bastard's bedroom, but stopped in my tracks as I remember something.

"Don't expect him to call you ever again." I said to her, before turning the door knob.

******************************************************************************************

Luciano's P.O.V

Coming out of my bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist, I went straight to my closet.

"I see you're still whoring around in my absence." Surprised by her presence, I may accidentally punched her in the jaw, only to be greeted with a kick in my balls. Groaning, I covered my manhood with my hands.

My baby sis is really back.

"Do you know the girl's adress?" Ash smugly asked.

Forgeting about the pain in my crotch and me punching Ashley, I wondered what Ashley was planning.

  "De quien estas hablando?" (Who are you talking about?)

"Your one nightstand,obvio." (Obviously)

"Why?" I suspiciously asked.

"Just wondering."

"Su-re. Le vas a dar cuatro galones de agua sagrada para que se bañe." (You're going to give her four gallons of holy water, so she can shower.)

"Yep." Ash said, popping the p.

"Can I be your accomplice?" I pleaded.

I sound pathetic...

"Meet me in the garden in two hours. Don't be fucking tardy."

As soon as she got out of my room, I changed to a white t-shirt, navy blue jeans, and black high tops converse.

Opening my bedroom door, I expected to see Ashley waiting for me, but saw the hall deserted.
----------------------------2 hours later----------------------

Parking two blocks away from Stacey's house, Ashley took out the four gallons of holy water from my black Camaro.

"You'll ring the doorbell and flirt with her. While, I climb to her bedroom and place her present." Ashley suggested.

Agreeing with her plan, I slowly walked to my death. Preparing myself from Stacey's high pitched voice, I plastered a smirk to my handsome face. Before I got the chance to ring the doorbell, Stacey opened the door.

"Couldn't get enough from me, baby." She cockily said, causing me to roll my eyes.

Ashley better hurry...

"Your cockiness is unnecessary."

"Party pooper." She said, pulling me inside her house.

Ignoring her harsh comment, I pinned her to the wall and shoved my tongue inside her mouth. Wrapping her legs around my waist, I walked to the living room without breaking our make out session.

Yep, I need a gallon of agua bendita for my mouth. (Holy water.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like this chappie.

I know that I haven't updated in a long time, but I have been busy with stuff.

Comment if you want to suggest or have Ideas for the next chapter.

What would you do if your brother or any guy related to you sleeps around?

If I ever have a guy friend whoring around, I'll make sure to deliver holy water for them.