Hurt Her Again and I Will Kill You

Picture Above is Lily. She's Dylan's Cousin (Half Hispanic and Half White) (She's five)

Ashley's P.O.V

I snapped awake when I heard giggles coming from Dylan's closet. Silently I got up from the bed and walk softly to the closet door. 'I have a feeling its a child so open it softly' Liz advice. Agreeing with her, I softly open the closet door only to find a cute little girl. "Tu no eres Dylan." The girl said.

"No, pero soy su amiga." I lied not wanting to tell her I'm his mate. 

"Oh, entonces tu sabes a donde esta Dylan?"

"No, pero lo podemos buscar juntas. Cual es tu nombre?"

"Lily y el tuyo." She didn't hesitate to answer like, if she trusted me or something.

"Ashley pero me puedes llamar Ash."

"Ok, ya podemos ir a buscar a Dylan."

"Si, vamos. Solo hablas Español?" I ask her curious.

"No, I speak Spanish, English, and Italian." She responded proudly.

"Well, let's start looking for him outside." I said coolly, trying my hardest not to show how impress I was. Nodding, she started walking out of the room and waited for me to show the way. "Um...Lily why don't you show the way to go outside. Since you're familiar with the mansion and know how to get outside without getting lost." I said embarrass, feeling my cheeks heating up. Nodding, she led the way while chatting about random things.

Suddenly, she became quiet when she saw a blonde girl walking towards us. She got behind me fast like, if she was the prey and the blonde girl was the predator. 'Blondie is bad news.' Warned Liz. "Hi, I'm Jessica. Can I borrow Lily for a sec?" She ask.

"Sorry but, I don't think she wants to." I calmly responded. Ignoring me, she snatched Lily's hand and literally drag her to the woods nearby. "Oh no you don't, Blondie." I thought. Chasing after them, I saw Jessica slap Lily in the cheek hard that it left her hand print. I could feel anger boiling up inside me when I saw Lily hurt.

I lunged at her, my teeth bared as I went for her throat. "Hurt her again and I'll kill you!" That was the last thing I heard before a loud scream of pain pierced the air. Liz was satisfied when we saw blood coming out of Jessica's neck . Turning around I could see Lily whimpering and shaking with fear. Wrapping my arms around her tiny body I rocked her until, she was calm.

After a few minutes of being in the woods, I saw a pissed Dylan running towards me. "What the hell happen?!" He demanded. "Someone didn't get laid last night." I said out loud. "Correction I did get laid last night" He smirk at me. "Well if it's not that, then I'm guessing you're bipolar." I smirk back.

"What's getting laid and bipolar?" Lily ask.

"It's nothing Lily. They're just acting like children." The guy that came with him answer.

"Um...guys we need to take Jessica to the pack house clinic." The same guy stated.

"Right. Tyler take Jessica to the clinic." Order Dylan.

As Tyler took Jessica back to the pack house, I felt almost guilty of what I did to Jessica. "Now tell me what happen." He demanded in a calm voice. "I bit her neck because she slapped Lily for no  reason." I explain calmly.

"È vero che Lily?"

"Sì." Lily answer.

Anger boil up inside me when I saw uncertainly in Dylan's eyes, only wanting to punch his perfect face. "You still don't believe me even when Lily told you !" I  yell.

"It's not that I don't trust you, Ash."

"Then what, huh?!"

"I can't tell you right now."

"You know what forget it!" Walking back to the mansion I decided to do something that would forever change my life.

***********************************************************************************************************

Sorry I didn't update last week.

Vote, Comment, and Follow

-Ashley