13. "red head"

R O S E

Derek has been gone for a while now.

Half past midnight and I was thinking about how he just stormed off, slamming the door behind him.

Nate wasn't phased, saying Derek does get a bit ticked off easily. But Nate knew nothing.

I felt un-loyal to Nate. Giving my first head to someone I've known for a month, wow, way to go, Rose.

In the pitch black Nate and I were knit together, Nate's arms were wrapped around my stomach, connecting himself to me.

My back was on the sheets, making Nate's body glued to my side.

He was fast asleep, snoozing off while I was looking at the ceiling, wondering what the hell happened today.

Derek had no right to become upset. That was just a one time thing and I had felt horny, I wanted someone's attention and almost got caught by the man I love.

I needed to get out of the room to wash my face off. I needed to do something...

I took Nate's arms off around me, kissing his forehead before coming off the bed and into the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

Switching the lights off, I look at myself in the mirror. My pupils were huge and my eyes were spooked. My chocolate colored hair was all over the place while my dull brown eyes looked black.

I turn on the faucet, cupping water into my hands as I splashed my face, the cold water hitting me.

After towel drying off my face and turning back off the faucet, I hear the front door opening- Derek was back.

Coming out of the bathroom, I go to see him. I wanted to tell him that the whole thing that happened today was a big mistake, that we both should have never done that.

Opening up the door to Nate's room, I see him in the living room, moving about.

Without even knowing, a soft chuckle was heard, and it wasn't Derek's.

It was a girl's.

"Derek?" I whisper, hearing the slurs of Derek talking to the girl, calling her baby.

"What do you want, Rose? Hm?" Derek points to me as I approach him. Now it was a bit more clear, I saw his shadow and his arm as it was slung around a girl.

"Who the hell is she?"

"That's none of your business," he spits back, "Go back to the bed with Nate." He emphasizes Nate's name, furrowing his eyebrows at me.

I then get frustrated, going near the door to go and turn on the living room lights, as I do, I see who the girl is now.

"Derek, listen to me," but he doesn't, but talks to the girl he was holding.

Her red curly hair was placed up in a ponytail as her green eyes were soft. Her outfit consisted of leggings and a crop top. "Who's she?" She asks, resting her head on Derek's shoulder.

Derek ignores the question, as I look at him he had bloodshot eyes. "Derek, she can't stay here."

"You're not the boss of me, Mrs. Maloley," he rolls his eyes, "we're going into my room, goodnight."

He travels to his room with the girl, making me slightly mad. "Baby, we're going to have so much fun," he forcefully whispers loud enough for me to hear, closing the door behind him.

Was I jealous of some girl?

Did I have feelings for him?

I keep telling myself no, but my body says otherwise.

I turn off the living room lights, going back to Nate's room and closing the door behind me. I wrap Nate's arm's around me as I try to fall asleep, but I couldn't, knowing that Derek was sleeping with someone else.

Maybe that's how he felt with me. He was jealous.

But why? We haven't even done anything major.