He Escaped!

After Michael and I woke up, I took a glance at the mirror that was still covered with the sheet. I kissed the side of Michaels head before getting up and uncovering it. My eyes widened in shock at the pieces scattered across the floor. The mirror was broken, and he wasn't there!

"Umm, Michael we have a problem, a huge problem," I shook him awake.

He groaned a bit and sat up, "What is it?"

"Your bad side escaped," I sat down, my legs started shaking.

"Oh god!" He shouted, jumping out of the bed.

He ran all around the house, looking for himself. As I was looking through all the rooms upstairs, I heard a shower running. I went into the room and found him wearing only a towel around his waist. He spotted me.

"Hey baby!" He said, going up to me and kissing my lips.

I felt his hand on my butt as the kiss got a little heated. I pushed him away.

"Weren't you just downstairs? This isn't the time to take a shower you know!" I groaned and walked past him.

"We have a loose bad version of you walking around and you're all touchy on me really Michael get your head straight," I kept walking.

"Bad version?" He tilted his head.

I stopped in my tracks. No, he's messing with me, of course he knew what he was supposed to be looking for so why is he playing dumb? I slowly turned around and met his dark gaze. I slowly opened my mouth to say something until heard footsteps coming up my this room. The door opened and in walked the other Michael, the panicked one. He snatched me into his arms.

"Get away from him!" He shouted.

I just looked at Bad. He was smirking at his polite self. He thought it was hilarious that he was so overprotective. He came up to me and kissed my cheek. He grabbed my hand to release me from Michael's hold. Bad dropped the towel so his member was on my thigh. He started kissing me. Michael started pulling on my arm, but Bad's weight was on me.

"Bad! Leave her alone!" Michael shouted.

He stopped kissing me,"Bad huh? I guess I'll live with that. You won't do anything make me leave my own girl alone either."

Michael pushed him off me and grabbed my hand.

"Put some clothes on for God's sake!" Michael shouted at him.

He took me out of the room, leaving Bad by himself. He came out a few minutes later wearing black clothes with buckles all over it. I couldn't lie, he was a fine piece of work to look at. He sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulders.

"I never realized how sexy you really were until now baby. Damn!" Bad laughed.

I shifted in my seat as I felt my cheeks burn. Michael pulled me towards him.

"How did you get out of the mirror?" Michael growled.

"It's not that hard to escape. Just a few punches and like the glass it is, it broke. I was surprised that neither of you woke up due to the all the racket I was making. I seen that she was sleeping so I just went to take a shower." Bad smiled.

"You need to go back!" Michael's grip tightened on my arms.

"No, I think I'll stay for a while. You can't have her all to yourself," he put his hand on my knee.

Michael just held me close, keeping me warm.

"Why are you like that?" Bad asked.

"Like what?" Michael didn't make the effort to look at him.

"You are such a suck up!" Bad shouted at him.

Michael just dug his head into my shirt.

"Bad be nice! He's sensitive to insults." I sighed.

"I don't think you know, but I really don't care about him. I just care about you," Bad winked.

I sighed once more and shook my head. I kissed Michael's head. Even though I just got up from a nap, I was still so tired. So many things had happened today,  and the clock struck 9 PM. I got up from the couch, leaving both of them sitting together. It seemed like a horrible idea, but I knew that they were gonna follow me in a few seconds. Once I laid down on the bed, I felt both sides of the bed next to my body sink in. Michael was laying in front of me and Bad was behind me, spooning my waist. Michael kissed my lips before going to sleep. I followed not to long after. Hopefully I can figure out what to do with them in the morning, and maybe this killer headache will go away.