Chapter 10

Your POV

I wanted to pack all of my stuff and leave, but I knew it wasn't Adam or Alesa's fault. When I went in, Alesa and Mason weren't home. Probably out for lunch or a hang out I thought. I went in a sat on the couch, not bothering to clean up my look. My phone vibrated with a YouTube notification.

SkyDoesMinecraft has just uploaded a video!

I clicked it and typed in my passcode. The video wasn't a Minecraft video. The title was "Forgive me if you see this". There wasn't a thumbnail. The 'thumbnail' was a clip from a prank call video, but it was with Adam, John, and Red. I was so tempted to watch it, but I didn't. I threw my phone on the couch and buried my face in my hands. Max killed me. I thought he cared. My phone vibrated again, but I didn't check it. The same routine happened over and over until I got so sick and tired of it I yelled what and checked. They were all texts from Max.

Did you watch it?

Please watch it.

I need you. To watch it.

Please. I don't care if you don't respond to me but please PLEASE jsut watch it.

Just*

I ignored all of them. I walked up to my room and lay down, staying their until the next day.

Time Pass

I walked into work reluctantly, not wanting to see anyone today. The first person I bumped into was Ross. "Hey, (y/n)." He said, sympathetically. I forced a small smile. "Hi Ross."

"You okay?"

"Doing better..."

"I'm always here, (y/n). Trust me."

"Thanks, Ross. I appreciate it."

"Oh, I found a place you can stay. It's kinda nearby. A few minutes away. It's (insert random address lol)."

"I'll be sure to check it out. Thanks." I walked past him and into my office. Nobody really talked to me. They all felt really bad, I guess. Ethan grabbed my arm and hugged me, whispering to me "I'm sorry for what I did." I didn't understand, but I just nodded a thanks and continued on with life.

I locked my office door and set my coat on the back of my chair. My computer took forever to turn on, so yesterday I had left it on 'sleep mode'. Unlocking it, I checked my schedule.

Adam

Adam. You sabatager. I guess I had to do Over My Head with him...

I sighed and checked the time. It was 10:30. "I must've woken up late." I said to myself. I opened GTA and Skype, checking if they were online. Adam called before I could do anything.  "Hey, (y/n)..."

"Hi..."

"Did you see the–"

"Why are you people asking me to watch it like god?"

"Sorry...you should when you can though."

"Fine. Eventually. But right now who else is playing."

"John and Runk."

"Ah. Yes. Of course."

Mid-video Max comes to my window, knocking on it. I don't look, but I just flick him off and continued playing. He knocks again. "What you son of a~" I stop. He looks destroyed. Huge bag under his eyes, his hair is everywhere, his clothes are slightly dirty, he just looks dead. "What the..."

"(y/n)? You good?"

"I uh..." I glance up at Max, second guessing what I'm gonna do. I mouth a later. "Yeah. I'm fine." I turn back to my computer and keep playing.

Time Pass

"Max? What the fuck do you want?" I hiss, searching for him. He somehow pops up in front of me.  Damn he's fast.

"Did you–"

"No I didn't. Now if your gonna just say that, I'll watch it later. I promised Adam I would." I turn my back and end it there.

I hoped I wouldn't regret it.

–––––––––
I promise it gets better!

Vote
Comment
Follow

Love ❤️

Raven 💀👽