Chapter 1

(Y/N) POV

My eyes barely even open but my ringtone goes off. Oh for gods sake!  I think, flinging myself over my bed and grabbing my phone, before collapsing into the floor. I roll over, my back touching the cold wood before sliding the answer key across. "(Y/n)." I say, not knowing who it is.
"(Y/n) oh thank god you answered!" Came the most familiar voice. I shot up, now sitting properly.
"Adarn??" I asked playfully.
"Yeah! You wanna come down to the offices? Heard you needed some type of job." He replied.
"Well mind you I happen to edit and record no matter how suckish I am but of course! I'll start coming now!" I hung up, standing to change into good clothing. I threw on a silver tee and dark blue skinny jeans with a leather jacket. I grabbed my phone, wallet, and keys and went down to my car, driving down to the offices.

At the offices

"Adam you better open the god damn door." I said, banging on the door. When it opened, I expected to see Adam, but instead to spot a red-haired man at the door. "If I may ask, who are you and why are you here?" He asked.

"The name's (Y/n) and I'm here because Adam invited me." I shoved my fists in my pockets, leaning in the door frame. "He here or what?" I peek behind the red head, checking for Adam.

"He's at an early lunch. He'll be back soon. You can wait inside." The guy said, walking away. I let myself in, kicking the door shut. I looked around, watching as the red-head sat down in a chair, starting to edit on a computer. I sat down on some couch, leaning back and taking out my phone. I didn't bother texting Adam since he was probably with Alesa vlogging.

It took a while for anything to happen. The first noise was finally made when the red-head groaned and slammed his forearms on his desk in anger. I stood up, looking over him. "Edit?" I asked, looking at the screen. He gave a slight nod. "Computer doesn't like cooperating today." I gently pushed him to the side, grabbing the mouse and keyboard. "Trying to add the photos in again? Matching his words?" He looked at me, shocked that I knew. "I watched a couple of Adam's vids." I put on the headphones, listening to what he said. I dragged the picture on, adding it at the exact time. (A/n idk how editing works so if this is wrong that's cool) I kept doing that until it was finished, then moving on. "You handle it from here?" I asked, moving the headphones down to around my neck.
"Uhh....yeah..." He said hesitantly, taking the headphones back, rolling his chair back. My arms crossed against my chest.

"Name?" I questioned, looking at him.

"Max." He responded.

"(Y/n)!!!!" Adam yelled as I looked up. I smiled and ran over to him, giving him a bear hug.

"ADAM!!!!" I yelled back, letting go. "It's so nice to see you again!"

"Same to you!" He replied, looking around. "So you an editor or recorder here?"

"Is both an option?"

"Very much so. Your office is there, next to mine." I looked over, seeing it already set up. I looked over at Alesa, caring baby Mason in her arms.

"Hi, I'm (Y/n)." I said to Alesa, holding out my hand. She shook it smiling.

"Alesa." She replied. I looked at Mason, who was looking at me. "You must be DJ Baby Mason." I said cutely, poking his nose. He smiled, giggling. I waved, wandering over to my office. The first thing I spotted was a note on my keyboard.

(Y/n), we got a Do Not Laugh at 2, hoping your in. If you are just shout a yes

Adam

I looked at the time. 1:28. "YES!" I shouted, closing the door and turning on the recording light.  I logged onto Minecraft which the guys already downloaded. I called them and we started to record.

Time skip

"Hey, (y/n)? How far do you live from here?" Adam asked me as we both walked out of our offices.

"About an hour, why?" I replied, tying my hair in a ponytail.

"Wanna live with me and Alesa? She already said it would be great."

"Sure! I'll just get my stuff and go!" I smiled, hugging him a thank you. I swung my keys around my finger as I cheerfully started to walk out of the offices. I took a glance at Max and waved as he smiled back shyly. He's the cutest when he does that. Wait did I just--forget it....

I stepped into my car, turning on the ignition.  I backed out of my parking space, driving off onto the street towards my house.

Time skip(man there are a lot of these)

As I rang the doorbell to Adam's house, I watched as he peeked out the window. I waved, hearing his footsteps come down to open the door.  The first thing he did was hug me, then let me in and show me my room. It was rather nice in the house, calm and peaceful. I laid down on my new bed and stared up at the ceiling, thinking. Suddenly, my mind went to Max. I don't know why but it did. Maybe because he was the first person I met from the offices, other than Adam. But he's cute, and nice. You can't not love him.

But he won't get it. Just keep your mouth shut.