Plan B

Louis' POV 

I felt really bad for doing what I did to Liam. Everything could have gone terribly wrong. Melissa could have forgiven Liam and come back to our hotel and Liam may have not wanted her back! I've got to get them together somehow. Liam is a mess. Whenever we have to go do interviews, we'll have to pry him out of bed. He knows that he'll be asked of he's single or not,.And that would just tear him apart to answer the question. 

Suddenly an idea popped into my head. I thought it over carefully for about one minute. Then I set it into action. I pulled out my phone and texted Melissa.

Louis: Hey. How'd you like to go to a concert on Friday? (Please say yes)

Melissa: I would love to Lou, what kind of concert?

Louis: Oh just your favorite singer in the world. 

Melissa: Taylor Swift??? 

Louis: DING DING DING!!! I am willing to take you cuz we're best friends ya know. 

Melissa: You're the best! I really appreciate it! See you Friday!  

Louis: Yup! Bye!

I quickly put down my phone and went into the other hotel room where all the boys were playing xbox. Liam wasn't really playing though, he was sitting on the couch lazily pressing the buttons. I called all the lads except for Liam to come with me. They followed me out of the room into the hallway. I quickly informed them of my plan. They all thought it was a great idea.  

Afterwards, I called Sam and told her the planShe was skeptical. It took a lot of whining for her to agree. 

I hope that this all goes smoothly. One little problem will cause this whole thing to spiral out of control.

A/N 

This was a terrible chapter. I need a filler every once in a while. Hoped you liked it though! 

What do you think the plan is? 

put your answers in the comments!!!