Wakey wakey

Still hasn't woken up from hospital slumber...
Chloe's POV
I can hear a bloody door open and shut and it's fucking annoying, I can hear everything my eyes just won't open for fuck sake. I hear a sad sigh and someone take my hand in theirs, the person is crying. I wonder who it is, who ever it is is pretty creepy. I can feel them staring at me. "I'm so sorry Chloe, I feel so guilty and worthless right now. Please Chloe don't give up you know what fuck it you can't give up. Chloe you mean more to me then anyone in this world, I moved here as the badass with no heart and you changed me. In fact look at Cole and his group, the heartless bad boys who don't care for anyone but themselves. He was in hysterics Chloe, we all are for you. Can't you see how much we all love you" Ryder cried. Oh my it's Ryder, I wanna hug him so tight but I can't fucking move. I can still feel him staring though and I'm really a little creeped out. Okay Chloe you can do this and speak. I try my hardest but nothing works. Then without thinking I spurt out cheekily smirking, "I know I'm hot and stuff but staring is rude." Ha yes go me, I talked, I'm smirking and it was sarcastic. I'm on a roll, even though I can only move my mouth and my eyes are only just getting a little feeling in them. "I'm going crazy" I heard Ryder mutter them I heard footsteps going towards the door, "wow just leave me then" I said giggling like a four year old! "Chloe oh my frick" he shouted overjoyed. Unfortunately I have a head ache and am grumpy. "Shut the fuck up before I beat the crap out of you, seriously in hospital with a headache and you decide to scream around me" I said smirking evilly, "now go get my brothers and friends" I said still trying to open me eyes. He didn't move, I can hear him. "Fuck sake have to do everything myself" I said pissed before I managed to open my eyes and ripped the heart monitors from me in hopes to run out the room and shout for them but this made the alarms go of. Everyone ran in, "well I did have a different plan but that works, hiya guys how are ya?" I laughed. Everyone stood there frozen, well this isn't awkward. Suddenly they all burst into tears of joy, I really mean that much, how could I be so selfish? They all ran to me giving me a huge group hug. "Everyone out now" the doctor screamed, oh hell no. "Yo no hair guy piss of this is my time so shoo" I sassed, his eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when he saw me. "Wha how you're dead" he said in disbelief. I sarcastically checked myself by patting myself over my body scared before letting out a sarcastic relief sigh, "nope not dead sorry" everyone laughed as the doc still stood their. He ran out all of a sudden, "well he wasn't dodgy" I made a sarcastic comment before like loads of nurses and doctors ran in. "Well my lord this truly is a miracle," this young doc said coming over to me. "Heyyyyyyyy" I said I'm a really deep voice overly cheerful. They all laughed before I coughed saying, "a few things one why the hell am I here? The last thing I can remember is eating a cheese toasty with Shawn last night at like three am. Yeah I know we're rebels. Second get these fucking needles out of my arm and third I wanna go home" I said still joyful. Everyone's face fell, "you don't remember what happened?" Tom asked nervously, "no I don't" I shake my head sadly. "Um well doctors can you check her me and the others need to talk" Tom said shooing everyone out, strange one. "Hiya we're just running some tests to see when you can go home alright love, what is the last thing you remember and what is the date?" she said sweetly, I replied still happy "I remember it being 3am and I'm in bed with Shawn making jokes about hannah Montana and its November the sixth" I nodded happily as she closely examined my head and then checked all my needles saying, "Ok you have selection all memory loss, darling you tried to commit suicide last night which is why your here. You jumped of a bridge" I was shocked, "no I would never do that why the hell would I do that?" She just sighed before walking out not answering my question.

Three hours later I'm still in the fucking hospital!!!!! The other are in here though, I looked around realising something, "hey Ry" I say as he is next to me, he lifts his head asking what's wrong, "ugh nothing where is Timmy?" I ask still looking for him. Ryder sighed before saying quietly, "the nurces told us to say goodbye to you and once Timmy came out he collapsed so he is in room 263" I huffed, why is everyone in here and not with him. Wait 263 is only like four doors away, time for an idea. Twenty minutes later everyone is asleep. I slowly take out all the needles and boy do they hurt but I don't need them. I slipped out of the bed and creeped to the bathroom, inside on the shelf was a pair of jogging bottoms and a huge top with a bra, for me I guess. I took of this hideous gown and put the cloths on, splashed my face with water and pulled my hair into a pony tail. No shoes, oh well I'll go bare foot then. I quietly peaked out to see very one still asleep so I tip toed past them and out to the hall. 258... 259... 260... 261... 262... Aha 263! I quietly peeled open the door to see Timmy silently crying in a ball. My poor baby, I silently walked in and shut the door. He still hasn't looked up, one two three "boo" I shouted scaring the living shit out of him. "Ahhhhhhhh" he scream facing me, "wha wha you're dead though!" He stuttered causing me to frown. "You're not getting rid of me that easily now squeeze over I wanna sleep with my fav bro" I say as he smiles hopefully at me, he moved over as I cuddle into his side. He wraps his arms around me kissing my temple, "I'm so sorry, I can't believe I was so selfish, the nurse said I have selective memory loss so I can't remember it," I whispers sorrowfully before I fall into a deep slumber.

My overprotective brothersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें