Chapter 19

I find Frigga on my way to Thor and Jane she smiles at me as we turn the corner to find Thor and Jane about to kiss.
"Don't let him hear you say that" Frigga smiled as she walked towards her son.
"Jane Foster, please meet Frigga, Queen of Asgard. My mother." Thor introduced as he smiled fondly at his mother.
Jane gasped and ripped her hands out of Thors as she was flustered "Hi" She nodded awkwardly to Frigga, "Hey Alice" she greeted me.
"Sup" I replied casually, glad to be able to speak normally and not so formal.

Loki's P.O.V

I sat boredly in my cell thinking about my beloved Alice. The way that her eyes turned golden when hit by the sun and her hair shined making it seem that she glowed. Her perfect tanned skin and that beautiful... beautiful smile. I smiled to myself thinking of her laughter and her theories on everything, the way she spoke so fondly of her brother and the rest of the Avengers. Although I'd rather she didn't because I would enjoy killing them all.

I began to hear panicked shouts, discombobulated I rose from my horizontal position on the bed and looked towards the cell across from me. As I did, there was an explosion and a lone man stood, growling and glowing red like Hells fire . His skin was different but dangerous shades of red, yellow and orange- like lava. The man began to bang hard on the floor creating smoke all around him, he rose and let out a loud roar. The guards  ran to get help as the horned man pressed another prisoner against the wall causing him great pain as he screamed. That's a nice trick, I like this beast.
The guards stood ready to attack as he broke the wall. They began to fight but their efforts were futile.

Alice P.O.V

"So, Frigga, Thor, Jane... I'm pregnant!" I said worried of their reactions.
"What?" Thor said slightly taken aback.
"What?" Jane said at the same time as Thor very clearly confused.
"Wonderful!" Frigga exclaimed. As she started ranting on about names, nursery colours etc. She hugged me and I returned it, glad that in such a short time we had grown so close. I was looking forward to the idea of one day calling her my mother-in-law.
"Wait who are you dating?" Jane asked.
I was about to reply but a bell rang and we all looked in the direction of the dungeons. Oh no.
"The prisons" Frigga stated.
"Loki" Thor said worried.
"That would be who I'm dating" I winked at Jane.
That only confused her more.
"You two go I will look after her" Frigga commanded referring to Jane.
Thor and I ran to the railing and I jumped as Thor took his cloak off and grabbed his hammer.

We arrived into the prisons dramatically as we stood at the doors and Thor announced "Return to your cells and no further harm will come to you, you have my word" but then someone punched him in the face.
Thor grabbed him as shouted "very well you do not have my word" he then hit his attacker in the face with his hammer.

Showtime.

Enemies were coming from left, right and centre. I dodged, kicked, punched and used my powers to knock the enemies down. Occasionally helping The Warriors Three. "Bitch" I shouted outraged as someone knocked me to the floor. I pushed myself swiftly from the ground using my hands as I landed on my feet and snapped his neck. I looked behind me at the lone cell that still had the barrier and noticed it was Lokis as he was sat there reading his book pretending to not give a shit about what was happening outside his cell.
"Yo Loki!" I shouted. He looked up as I caught his attention. I blasted someone away with my field and looked back at him.
"You having a nice time in there? Is that a good book?" I asked sarcastically.
"What do you expect me to do? And yes it is" he replied.
"Use your goddamn magic, you idiot!" I yelled.
The fight continued and Loki only helped a little by healing my wounds, but it was help enough.

As the fight was over we looked over at each other and gave a celebratory smile. However the ground began to shake and rubble fell from the ceiling. We all looked at each other in confusion- even Loki seemed scared.

We rushed to where Frigga fearing for her and Jane. As Thor and I ran we heard the ending of Malekith and Friggas conversation.
"I'll never tell you" Frigga said strongly.
"I believe you" Malekith said in a deep voice.
Then it all happened at once.
Everything moved in slow motion but my body moved even slower. Frigga was stabbed in the side with a sword. Thor and I simultaneously screamed "NOOOO!" And he used the hammer to strike Malekith with lightening. As the beast picked Malekith up and left, Thor threw his hammer at him as I went to Frigga. Who was on the floor. Dead.
"Frigga no" I weeped. Sat beside her corpse.
Thor and Odin came towards us with tears in their eyes, I moved away from her body out of respect for Odin. I couldn't imagine what he was thinking and feeling right now, I couldn't imagine losing Loki, but I assume he's broken.
And by the look on his wrinkled face. He is.
He cradled her head and stroke her face as Thor stared down with a mixture of anger and sadness.

Time skip to Friggas funeral :'(

Frigga was placed on a boat and surrounded by beautiful flowers of shades pink, red and white. She was laid on an orange bed, dressed in orange herself in her hands ( which were placed on her lower stomach) lay a sword.

Even in death she radiated power and elegance.

Every resident of Asgard had come to show respect to their fallen Queen. In their hands they held lanterns that looked like glowing white orbs.

I stood beside my mother as we tried to remain strong but I saw her let slip a single tear from her right eye. I did too.
Odin stepped forward and paused for a moment as he looked at his wife sailing away. He then with a heavy heart, gave the signal.

And a flaming arrow was shot landing on the boat.

Then the rest of the flaming arrows were shot- including mine because Odin had specifically asked me to do so- as he knew of my relationship with Frigga. It landed on the boat of a fallen soldier. And the boats of the fallen were set alight as they sailed over the edge.