Chapter 3

I watch on the screen as Loki is put into his cell.
"Incase it's unclear you try to escape, you so much as scratch that glass" Fury says
"30000 feet straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works?"
"Ant" he gestures to Loki.
"Boot" he gestures to the control panel.
"Impressive cage not built I think for me" Loki states.
I glance worriedly at Banner the cage was in fact built to contain the Hulk.
"Built for something a lot stronger than you"
"Oh I've heard" Loki turns to face the camera.
"A mindless beast makes play he's still a man"
Banner looks down with a mixture of anger and  sadness.

I feel so sorry for him why does Loki have to be this way? What cause him such pain to turn into this monster? Thor clearly loves him a lot so he wasn't always this way... Was he?

"How desperate are you? You call on such lost creatures to defend you"

I zoned out after that I couldn't stop staring into Loki's eyes they were just so...green. I felt as though he was staring into my soul and the scary part is. I'm not scared by it.They reminded me of the Emerald City in The Wizard Of Oz, simply stunning.

"Thor what's his play?" Steve says snatching me out of my thoughts.

Miss me?
What was that?

"He has an army called the Chitauri they're not of Asgard or any world known... He means to lead them against your people"

Perfect. Alien army is gonna attack. Fan-fucking-tastic!

"They will win him the Earth in return I suspect for the tesseract"

"An army... From outer space" Steve says looking sceptical.

"Still feel like nothing can surprise you Cap?" I ask.
He glances at me and smirks.

I suddenly get a text
A: so are you gonna explain what the hell that was?
Me: I'm Tony Starks sister
A: NO WAY!!!! Why didn't you tell me?
Me: the point of a secret is not to tell it. I'm sorry but it was for my protection and I wanted a normal life although nothing's ever normal for me is it? I gotta go I'm helping a secret organisation take down a threat
A: ARE YOU A SPY?
Me: No
A: Okay you gotta go save the world n stuff I love you xoxo
Me: Don't be so disgusting :) bye

"Iridium what do they need the iridium for?" Banner asks
"It's a stabilising agent" Tony strolls in and then mutters something incoherent to Agent Coulson.

"Means the portal won't collapse on itself like it did at S.H.I.E.L.D"
"No hard feelings point break ya got a mean swing" he says patting the agitated Asgardian.
"Hey sis"
"Hey Tony" I reply
"Also it means the portal can open as wide and stay open as long as Loki wants it too"
"That man is playing galaga thought we wouldn't notice but we did"
I roll my eyes at his childish behaviour. Steve looks around as if trying to figure out what Galaga is. Poor guy.

" The rest of the raw materials Barton can get his hands on pretty easily only major component he still needs is a power source of high energy density" I say continuing his point for him
"Right! Something to kick start the cube" Tony says and smirks at me.
I saw what he did.
"When did you two become experts in thermonuclear astrophysics?" Hill asks.
"Last night" we say in sync.
"The packet? Selvigs notes? The extraction theory papers?" I say
"Are we the only ones who did the reading?" Tony asks shocked.
Alice do not ignore me
Loki?
Yes
How are you in my head?
We got connected after you read my thoughts but don't get any ideas this is as far as you can go into my mind
So I can't see your evil plan? Darn.
Come see me
Why?
Just do it