Chapter 12

We landed in front of a HUGE palace. It was so beautiful. It was all gold and just screamed royalty. I want one.

I looked to my left to see Thor smiling at my wide-eyed expression and to my right was Loki staring at me intently. We walked through the palace until we came to a large, open room at the far end was a large golden chair with an old man with a gold eyepatch sitting in it. His entire form just looked worn out, his white beard making him seem wiser somehow. Loki was freed from his muzzle and I awaited his smart ass comment.

"Father" Thor said.
Oh this must be Odin.
Why yes it is. Are you ready to watch him sentence me to death?

That comment caught me off guard and I stared at Odin waiting for what he has to say.

"Guards take the Tesseract to the weapons vault" Odin commanded.
"Is this the mortal you fell for Loki?" He questioned.
Wow he's upfront.
"It is" Loki replied coolly.
"Father, Loki has changed please allow him to be free" Thor pleaded.
"She makes him better" He murmured.
I saw the woman in blue and silver stood at Odins side smile.
"Is the prophecy correct my son?" She questioned.
"It is mother" Loki replied smiling.
That's Frigga my mother
Okay thanks

"Loki you are now on a trial period the mortal will stay with you during this trial if you cannot behave you will be imprisoned" Odin stated.
"Thank you Odin" Loki said.
"You are dismissed" He replied.

At that moment we exited and Loki took me to explore Asgard.

A/N
I know I haven't posted I've had writers block. And I know this chapters short it's a filler. Sorry for taking so long I've had mock exams.
Went to see Deadpool today ITS SO FUNNY OMG