"So pizza and beer with the gang at the pub it is then!" he smiled and pressed his forehead against mine.

"You are my kind of guy!" 

"And you are my kind of girl!"

"And I want to puke frogs" Jimmy said entering the living room after using the spare key to get in. 
"What are you two doing?" He asked sitting down on the armchair I previously occupied.
" Babysitting. Gemma is out with friends. Natalie is sleeping in the bedroom and John is out. What did you think we were doing?" I answered truthfully.
" I don't know. I came in and found you all lovey dovey I almost brought the mop to get the drooling from the floor" he pretended to be disgusted but didn't stop.
" Next thing I know you'll take out your calendars and check when your periods are synced up" he grinned while getting a cushion placing it behind his head for support.
" You are such an ass!" I scolded him noticing that Harry was finding his performance quite entertaining.
"And why didn't you knock. We could have been naked" I protested.
To that both boys turned to face me. Jimmy with a hint of irritation and Harry...fear.
" He hasn't touched you, has he?" Jimmy asked apparently meaning it.
"No" Harry was quick to answer moving his hands away from my waist raising them in defense as if he was at gunpoint ready to surrender almost dropping me.
" You touch her you marry her" the caveman said pointing his finger at him while I rolled my eyes.
"So that means you have been married one thousand..." I pretended to count my fingers but he wouldn't have it.
"I'm serious Ella. If he touches you..."
"I know, I know you'll punch him"
"It was one thing when he said he wants to date you but touching was never a part of the deal" he said determinedly.
"Yeah we will be knitting and exchanging recipes Jimmy" I huffed.
"Actually I have always wondered about knitting" Harry said out of nowhere crossing his pointers as if they were needles and I glared at him, gently hitting his arm to get it together. Jimmy was being a bully and needed to be dealt with.
"Jimmy I'm sorry to break it to you but I've had sex before and nobody asked your opinion" I retorted.
"Not with me but you tell him baby" Harry said his hands back on me.
"And you Harry, you are such a wuss" he opened his mouth to protest but in the end accepted it smiling.
"OK then. Although the two of you together is rather a disturbing image, use protection. Wrap his thing ...you know before"
"Omg will you stop it! We just got together."

"Wrap it? It is a gift to be honest so I guess it makes sense" Harry joked reveling in my discomfort

"You are unbelievable! I am going to check on Natalie"  I said giving up.
" Yeah do that. I need to talk to Harry about guy shit" he said giving curly his full attention.
"OK Mr. Flintstone" I told him walking to Harry's room as they too started talking.
Natalie was sleeping peacefully. Gemma was out with friends. Now that Natalie was healthy again she had the chance to have some fun like a girl her age should. Harry, Chrys, her mom and myself were her designated  babysitters. After the news of Harry and I getting together, which pretty much was no surprise to anyone but us apparently Gemma told me that she had even met someone. I couldn't have been happier.
Well as for Harry and me, we were talking things slow. Baby steps would be more accurate. Me because I wanted this not to be a repeat of my previous relationship and Harry because he had never been in one, not a proper one that is. The night I went over at Alibi could definitely be in the top five nights of my life, right under the night he quit Manhunt. It had been almost ten days since then and we were having such a marvelous time, enjoying each other, learning each other, cuddling on the sofa watching TV and arguing about which series is the most epic, which actor is the best of his generation and which actress is the sexiest. Of course I always won by saying that I wasn't arguing but merely explaining why I was right and he loved it. So we came to the conclusion that Friends are the best series, Leo di Caprio is the best actor of his generation and Angelina Jolie is the sexiest actress and in the end he agreed, what do you know! 

There were times that I was convinced he was right but wouldn't give in just to have fun with his exasperation that would earn me a giggle fight, numerous kisses and a bunch of make out sessions and those were really worth it. God did he have a gift for that. I knew he was ready to take our relationship to the next level but despite the comments I threw Jimmy I wasn't. It was too soon. He'd been with so many girls, women and that intimidated me. I'd only been with two:  my high school boyfriend who was more of a friend and Michael. Both boys were gentle and loving but that didn't cease my reluctance. Additionally Harry was all about the sex before me and I didn't want that for us. Of course sex is a major factor in a relationship but I wanted us to develop one before we plunged in bed together. I simply didn't want to regret anything although my friend Sherry would just advise me to just go ahead and fuck him. People are different I guess lol. 

I was doing great at school and work had started being fun again, now that I got the hang of things and learnt the major drinks with Jimmy's and Harry's help. In the ten days that we were together I'd meet Harry every single day even if I had suggested we'd spend some time alone but he wouldn't have it. He insisted I got a lift to school from Chrys so that he would pick me up when I finished

And we would drive to his place most of the times where we'd cook together or take a nap on the huge comfy couch. Harry was able to sleep in the morning but I wasn't always so lucky having to go to classes. He was very affectionate and tender with me and I adored that. However he was also worried if guys were hitting on me and kept asking about it. I caught him asking Jimmy behind my back once or twice which I didn't mind as I didn't have to hide anything. The fact that Harry was new at this and didn't quite know how to handle it was very clear. Perhaps that is what they meant by guy shit as Jimmy put it. I never once asked about his work and if girls were hitting on him because I knew they were. It was how he handled himself around them that mattered. I never understood girls who took their boyfriend's phones to go through them or spied on them, checked if their cars were in, or followed them around. If something was going to happen it would happen whether I was a nagging jealous bitch or calm and carefree. I don't do clingy. Not my thing.

When I drove my brain back to the reality of the moment I went back to Harry's living room to see that the atmosphere wasn't the same anymore. Harry was deep in thought and Jim was shaking his head.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly. "Something wrong with Gemma?"

"No"

They looked at each other contemplating on what to say when finally Jimmy spoke.

"Ed had a row with his folks and it seems he left and hasn't got a place to stay"

"What?" I didn't know Ed's parents well but they seemed OK. What could have possibly triggered this row and why didn't he call or confide in me?

"Yeah. He is with Chrys now at yours but he needs a place to crash" he went on to explain.

"He can stay with us for as long as he likes" I hurriedly suggested.

"He doesn't want that. They haven't even defined their relationship yet" Harry responded. "He thinks it's too much too early. He is afraid it will ruin things with Chrys if they are together twenty-four seven or if they behave like a couple so that's out of the question".

"Harry, please can he stay here?" I pleaded sitting next to him begging him with my eyes and the tone of my voice.

"It's not just Harry who lives here El. It's Johny and then it's you. You are here most of the time so..."

"So are we abandoning him? No fucking way! He'll stay in my room"

"The fuck he is!" Harry protested standing up trying to show some sort of dominance that plainly wasn't working.

"I won't let him out in the streets Harry" he was a friend and I'd be damned if I let him alone like that.

"He can't stay with you and that's final" Harry spat and I was speechless.

"Shut up both of you. He is staying with me" Jimmy shouted.

"That's why I don't do relationships. Too much noise and pressure" he sighed and sat back after another one of our arguments.

*********************************************************************************************

Come on people push that star button and COMMENT. You are awesome!