Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Hello everyone! I will be updating MORE this week hopefully and I am starting to edit "The state that I'm in" as well. I want to thank each and everyone of you who has given my stories a chance and I hope you are enjoying them.

Last but not least it would be awesome if you could vote for scooby-snacks at the fanfiction awards. She explains how to do that in her profile. She is a great person and a hard-working devoted writer. OK she sometimes breaks us with her plot but she is awesome. Finally I am sending my love to hesinstripes. If you are enjoying this push that star and comment. It makes my day. You know that! A huge thank you to dirtyyarn as well.

********

"Stop it!" I burst out laughing. He was cracking me up with his lame jokes in his attempt to amuse me.

I had woken up in the middle of the night my head on Harry's lap and his hand caressing my back both of us covered in a blanket. He was watching TV and I felt guilty for his sleepless night. He could sense that I was uneasy in our current state so he started making Sleeping Beauty jokes which had me laugh hard.

"Just one more"

"Noooooo please" I said pushing him. I had this annoying habit of pushing people whenever I was laughing my heart out and this time was no different.

"There were two snakes"

"Yeah?" I wiped the corner of my eye which had tears from my little outburst.

"The one goes to the other: Are we poisonous? And the other asks Why? And then the first goes Because I bit my tongue"

"OMG! That is so lame!" I laughed hard once again pushing him softly on the arm.

"You are laughing Missy...stop shoving me!" that cracked me up more than the actual joke and I couldn't contain myself.

"Oh Harry you are such a dork!" his grin was wider than the sky.

"Thank you so much" I continued.

"What for?" he chuckled.

"For everything, being here, listening to my shitty story, for forgiving me for what I am about to do" I said in a serious tone leaning closer putting my hand over his chest to the side and I felt him gasp his eyes locked on mine. I then quickly dragged the blanket from him, wrapped it around me and ran to the loo.

"You little shit!" he sniggered.

"I'm sorry I gotta pee and I am cold" I shouted from behind the walls loud enough for him to hear me but not enough to wake the others.

When I returned I was faced with a pouting boy. I took a moment to drink him in. He didn't resemble the bartender who had enough sex appeal to put in bottles and sell in stores. He didn't look like the guy who would have an affair with a married woman to nail down a contract and money. He didn't look like the guy who had women by the tenths waiting for him to click his fingers and choose one for the night. He looked like a normal boy in his tracksuit having fun with a friend goofing around.

The fire was alive again and dancing in the background as Harry had obviously played with it a bit poking it adding some wood.

"Shhhhh" he said all of a sudden and gestured for me to follow him back to the corridor. He took my hand and we tip toed like it was some kind of a Tom and Jerry cartoon.

"What is it?" I whispered.

"Shhhh...Listen!" he pointed at Jimmy's room with a smirk. Moans and heavy panting could be heard and before I was able to react we heard Anne.