Oddball

*Samantha's POV*

"Locker 642." The front office lady told me in her high pitched voice. I'm new here in Cheshire. Its my first day at school but I've been here in Cheshire for a week or two now. I have seen some of the kids around. A girl down the street from me, goes here too. Her name's Katelin. I don't know much about here just that she's pretty popular and she's invited me to sit with Her friends, her boyfriend, and her at lunch. 

      The tardy bell rings as I enter the hallway my lockers in. they wont give my a slip....will they? I mean it is my first day.  I'm at my locker about to open it up, when I hear something moving around in the closet next to the bathrooms across the hall. Thinking I'm going insane I open up my locker and grab my binder and schedule. I'm about to start walking back to my class when I start hearing more raddling coming from the closet. This time, knowing I'm not insane I put down my stuff and, open the door slowly.  "Oh my, Are you alright?" I ask as I find a boy curled up in a tight little ball, hugging his knees. The very moment I opened the door, he got up and ran out the door without looking at or saying a word to me. "Hey, Wait up' I shouted as he kept running. Very confused, I pick up my stuff and head off to first period.

*Marcels POV*

'Hey, loser" I hear down the hallway. Knowing exactly who it is, I ignore him and just keep walking down the hall with my head slightly lowered. I could tell it was going to be a long day already and it was only 7:45 in the morning. "I was talking to you nerd" I hear as I feel him pulling me towards him by the collar of my shirt. "I heard you, Mike" I said back. Mike Hansler. The most popular kid in school, the one everyone loves, the football teams quarterback, my worse night mare. Everyday for the past year Mike has been bulling me at school. I don't tell anyone though because, none of the teachers care. They wouldn't suspend the whole school for bulling me anyways so, it would be no use ."If you heard me then why did you keep walking huh? I'm going to have to teach you a lesson." He smiles while talking. He picks me up and forcefully throws me in the closet. He's normally not physically aggressive, he'll just hurt me with words. Today was different.

I hear the tardy bell ring as everyone scattered off to class. I tried opening the door but, knowing him it was obviously locked. I rummaged around the little closet, trying to find something to open the door. Nothing. I push things over to the side as I sit down hugging my knees. Who knows how long ill be in here for. Right as that thought came to my mind I saw the door slowly creep open. I stood up while she was asking if I was ok. Without saying a word or even looking at her I ran right out of the closet, right to my first period. She called out after me but I didn't stop.

  Mr. Kreptanger gave me a sympathetic look, as I headed to my seat in the back, right corner. All the desks sat two people, besides mine. No one wanted to sit by me. I tried my best to ignore the names and sayings that were being said and whispered. I just kept my head down all the way to the back. I don't understand what I ever did to these people. If only they knew that... "Hello, this is Mr. Kreptanger's room right?" My head shoot up at the voice that I ran from just five minutes ago said. "That's me, Yes. and this is my class." Mr. Kreptanger replied as she looked around the room. We made eye contact for about 30 seconds before Mr. Kreptanger spoke up. "We weren't expecting any new students so the only spot there is for you to sit is next to Marcel in the back. Is that alright?" "Its perfect." She replied. She made her way over to out desk as I observed her intensely. She had long blonde hair and beautiful green/blue eyes. I could tell The popular girls will be all over her in a week or two.