Chapter 12: Taken

*** Sam's P.O.V***

I was sitting outside on the grass waiting for Jessica to finish up, she normally has art on a Friday afternoon, and today she asked me if I could wait for her.

I had been sitting on the grass for the past 20 minutes when Michael ( an old gang member who left when Jason got arrested) approached me, he did not look me in the eyes, and when he spoke, his voice was deep. He spoke slowly as if to make sure that I could understand him...

" Sam! They are coming for your sister, He wants her back Sam and you cant stop us, we will always be watching and the moment she is alone we will get her back!!"

After he finished talking I did something I knew I was going to regret..

I got up from where I was sitting on the ground and punched him right in the nose, which was a bad idea since I have not fought in a while and clearly he has, next thing I knew I was lying in the grass with a bleeding nose, a cut lip, and probably a very bruised eye.

When Jess had finished with art she helped clean the wounds... His words then hit me like a ton of bricks... I need to get my sister somewhere safe!!!

I did not go home but went straight to the safe house and on our way I phoned Megan...

That's how we all ended up sitting in the living room of the safe house....

Megan looked up at me from where she was sitting on the floor and asked "why are we here? "

So I went and sat on the floor next to her and explained everything to her... I saw her face drop and tears pool I her eyes... It hurt me to see my sister like this... she looks so scared

For a while after that we were all quite the room was still and almost seemed peaceful... but it was not like that for long...

Suddenly our power was cut... The rooms were pitch black and we heard gun shots from outside,then the low scream of our security guard Mason and then another gun shot.. and silence.

All the girls were huddled in the corner of the living room... The guys grabbed their guns and started circling around the girls..

After about 5 minutes the lights came back on.. and I went around to check everyone was alright.... but I noticed that Avory and Thomas were not in the living room with us..

While searching for them we found a trail of blood leading from the kitchen to the front door and right in the middle of a pool of blood lay a gun shell and note.....