Chapter 15: Scars and Romance part 1

** Megan's P.O.V**

I woke up in Matthew's arms.. he was still asleep and I did not want to wake him considering he was up so late last night trying to help me. The sun had not fully come out yet so the room was cast in a dim pink\ orange light.

I could just make out the figure of Matthew's body... His arms were strong and dotted with a few tattoo's but one stood out to me.. It was a name protected by a shield "Shaneel" was the name.

my eyes kept travelling his body, I came across a scar running from his chest down to his abdomen. Not realising what I was doing, I trailed my fingers along his scar.... I felt him move slightly and groan... shit! I woke him.

" Megan, what are you doing?" I heard him ask with his husky morning voice, it made my melt.. I could listen to him all day if he sounded like this.

" What happened here?" I asked still trailing my fingers along the scar.

His body shivered as I ran the fingers along the scar again...

"That's a story we can save for anther day"

I nodded my head not wanting to press him for answers and continued running my fingers along his scar, it fascinated me for some reason, maybe it was because I had a similar scar. My hand was now on his upper chest when he suddenly caught it, he held it there trailing his thumb over the top of my hand.

This action sent shivers down my spine and caused hundreds of butterflies to erupt in my belly. I looked up at him, his eyes were so blue, his lips looked so soft, his body was yelling gang leader... and my mind was yelling at me to get up and run as far away as possible but my heart was telling me something very different, my heart was telling me this is where I needed to be, here I his arms, with him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

** Sam's P.O.V**

I woke up before Jessica did, which is understandable, considering she was up till late last night crying, no matter how I tried to comfort her, she was just to upset.

Her and I have been together for a long time and she has been accepted into the gang, everyone here loves her, but she was very close with Avery. They seemed to have a great connection, some times no one understood their bond.

I needed to get her mind off all of this, I need to get her out of this damn house... so while she was still sleeping I untangled myself from her, and wrote her a little note which I left on her pillow..

"Morning my love...

we are going on an adventure..

see you soon xoxox"

I went down stairs to the kitchen to get some things ready, when I enter the kitchen I find Matthew standing by the coffee machine waiting for the coffee to brew.

" Morning Sam, today everyone gets off, so we can regain some  strength and courage before we go after Thomas and Avery"

"Thanks man, I was going to ask anyway, I was planning on taking Jess out for the day, get her mind off things, so don't worry to wait for us later we wont be home tonight."

He nodded and filled his cup with the coffee he just made, and went back to his room.

I then put together a basket with mine and Jessica's favourite things... I also packed a bottle of sweet red wine and some scented candles.

I packed the car with our basket, some pillows and a huge blue blanket...

I then went and made breakfast for Jessica and myself.. when I was about halfway I felt small arms hug my waist from behind... when I turned around I was lost for words...

Jessica was so beautiful, she was wearing black boots with black knee-high-socks, a black skirt, with a light grey jersey, and a maroon coloured scarf.

" You done staring at me babe?" she asked after a few minutes of me staring at her.

" You look beautiful!" I said with a huge smile on my face

" T-Thank you" she seemed shy, she was pulling at the sleeves of her top..

I did not want her to be shy around me, she is beautiful... so I grabbed her hips and kissed her head..      " You are beautiful baby.. don't forget that" I whispered in her ear.

she giggled and kissed my cheek.

After we finished breakfast Jessica offered to clean up while I got ready for the day, I threw on some black jeans and a white button down short sleeved top.  And that's when Jessica came in, and I suggested we pack a bag for the trip, since we will be going down to my parents lake house we will need a swim suite, and some spare clothing for afterwards.

Once our bags were packed, I wrote Megan a letter explaining where I was, and then Jessica and I left, we drove for about 2 hours, with Jessica and I singing all the way there. finally we arrived at the lake house, it was still so beautiful and peaceful here.

------------------------------------------------------------------

***Matthew's P.O.V***

Megan and I decided to train today, I need to teach her how to defend herself, to turn her emotions into fighting fuel.

I went downstairs to make breakfast while Megan got ready...

"MMM... I smell bacon..." I heard Megan say from behind me, when I turned around I was shocked, she had on black leggings that shaped her legs perfectly, with a bright blue sports bra and a white tank top... she looked so cute in her training outfit.

we ate breakfast together, Megan asking questions the whole time we ate, she seemed excited which was a good thing, I did not want her to be afraid of me or of training..

after we ate I went to my room to take a quick shower, when I was finished in the shower I threw on some black sweatpants and a white shirt..

when I headed back down stairs I saw Megan sitting on the kitchen counter going through her phone... that's when I saw it, a thin silver scar at the top of her back that disappeared into her shirt...

when she noticed I was in the room she gave me one of the biggest smiles ever !!

I returned the smile and helped her down from the counter top, we then made out way to the training room... ..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS, IM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH EXAMS AND ALL THAT BEAUTIFUL STUFF.. ALSO I HAVE RE-WRITTEN THIS CHAPTER ABOUT 5 TIMES.. THE CHAPTER IS DIVIDED INTO TWO BECAUSE THERE IS SO MUCH THAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN IN THIS CHAPTER I COULD NOT HAVE PUT IT ALL IN ONE, I WILL BE POSTING THE NEXT PART AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THERE IS JUST A FEW THINGS I NEED TO CORRECT... HOPE YOU ENJOY !! HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE !!